College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hasnt been officially released yet, but Eastern Illinois is getting a new logo. It's a much needed upgrade, but the new one isnt spectacular by any means, in my opinion at least. They tweaked the blue a little and black is gone. also using a light blue as an accent.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

It hasnt been officially released yet, but Eastern Illinois is getting a new logo. It's a much needed upgrade, but the new one isnt spectacular by any means, in my opinion at least. They tweaked the blue a little and black is gone. also using a light blue as an accent.

YES!!! It's about time. now if Garner Webb would do the same...

CKnyTGfWgAAHQC5.jpg

Not a horn fan but I'm so glad that they haven't given in to the stupidly and have pretty much kept to the same uniform. The chrome helmet logo looks great with the traditional finish white helmet and the whole set still looks great. Even more so as more and more schools add unnecessary colors and combos to their uniforms.

That is a beautiful uniform.

Nebraska please note. This is how you modernize an historic program's uniform.

having the number trim not matched up with the sleeve trim hurts it massively.

To some extent. They had no sleeve trim last year but the numeral trim was yellow and the purple numerals faded into the black jersey. This year's white numeral trim helps visibility and it seems they may have lightened the numeral itself. Hard to tell as the 2015 shots are indoor photos.

One clear upgrade is the removal of the shoulder Flywire...is Wyo the last with that feature?

To some extent. They had no sleeve trim last year but the numeral trim was yellow and the purple numerals faded into the black jersey. This year's white numeral trim helps visibility and it seems they may have lightened the numeral itself. Hard to tell as this year's are indoor photos.

One clear upgrade is the removal of the shoulder Flywire...is Wyo the last with that feature?

Unfortunately Vandy still wears it. It's tone-on-tone, so it's difficult to see.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

To some extent. They had no sleeve trim last year but the numeral trim was yellow and the purple numerals faded into the black jersey. This year's white numeral trim helps visibility and it seems they may have lightened the numeral itself. Hard to tell as this year's are indoor photos.

Unfortunately Vandy still wears it. It's tone-on-tone, so it's difficult to see.

:upside: Nope. But more on that in a few weeks

Adidas cleats aren't comfortable, and fall apart like wet paper bags. I've never had a problem with any Nike or under armpit cleats I've had, but the one pair of Adidas cleats I got fell apart practically ripping from the base plate with in months. And have no support, you are literally just walking on plastic.

That's completely wrong the Adidas cleats I have are some of the most comfortable cleats I've ever had. Your cleats might have ripped yeah but the newest cleats they have now are super comfortable.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Adidas cleats aren't comfortable, and fall apart like wet paper bags. I've never had a problem with any Nike or under armpit cleats I've had, but the one pair of Adidas cleats I got fell apart practically ripping from the base plate with in months. And have no support, you are literally just walking on plastic.

That's completely wrong the Adidas cleats I have are some of the most comfortable cleats I've ever had. Your cleats might have ripped yeah but the newest cleats they have now are super comfortable.

It depends on each person's feet. Certain UA shoes I can wear but others don't feel good. I have flat feet so Adidas shoes suck for me. Nike cleats fit me pretty tight butbfor soccer that's what I want.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

CKnyTGfWgAAHQC5.jpg

Not a horn fan but I'm so glad that they haven't given in to the stupidly and have pretty much kept to the same uniform. The chrome helmet logo looks great with the traditional finish white helmet and the whole set still looks great. Even more so as more and more schools add unnecessary colors and combos to their uniforms.

That is a beautiful uniform.

Nebraska please note. This is how you modernize an historic program's uniform.

It would be awesome if Nebraska throws Adidas underneath the bus when their contract expires after three years, I believe in 2018. Tennessee, Michigan, Notre Dame, etc. finally wised up and left that garbage of company, I wish the Huskers would do the same, even if it means switching to Under Armour, although I rather prefer Nike.

Archived