College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This means that Vanderbilt is the only team left of the 44(?) Nike teams in the Power 5 conferences to still use catalog Nike jerseys, as far as I am aware.

With the release of the new white and gold jerseys to replace the old ones, I think Vandy has moved out of that category. I think the new jerseys are custom. I haven't seen any other team with a similar design and it's not a 'fill in the template'-type jersey.

The recruit at the top of page 125 has the new white jersey on. You can't really make out the tag but it seems to be one character -- S/M/L catalog sizing, rather than the numbered custom fit.

It hasnt been officially released yet, but Eastern Illinois is getting a new logo. It's a much needed upgrade, but the new one isnt spectacular by any means, in my opinion at least. They tweaked the blue a little and black is gone. also using a light blue as an accent.

Do you know the date of the unveiling?

The new MWC football trophy looks umm...strange? Looks pretty phallic to me

11802683_10153656972477189_5971582653651

The top of it looks like a lobster claw.

For some reason, I'm seeing a pair of pliers
Wire cutters for me.
Pruning shears.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

For some reason, some helmets looks to be 40% bigger than prior years. The Bowling Green kid looked weird with the huge helmet, now these UNLV guys look like 4th graders wearing adult helmets...

That Mountain West trophy is atrocious. Then again, the conference did go with a Dr. Who ripoff as their main logo, so its collective design skills aren't the best of the best...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This means that Vanderbilt is the only team left of the 44(?) Nike teams in the Power 5 conferences to still use catalog Nike jerseys, as far as I am aware.

With the release of the new white and gold jerseys to replace the old ones, I think Vandy has moved out of that category. I think the new jerseys are custom. I haven't seen any other team with a similar design and it's not a 'fill in the template'-type jersey.

The recruit at the top of page 125 has the new white jersey on. You can't really make out the tag but it seems to be one character -- S/M/L catalog sizing, rather than the numbered custom fit.

Exactly. They are the only Power 5 school I can find that still uses the catalog jerseys, as evidenced by the tags. I think before last year Iowa (which is an odd choice), Duke and Vandy were the only ones left. Iowa switched over last year (though in their bowl photos, they had some jerseys that didn't have flywire and the S/M/L/XL tags) and Duke this year.

Exactly. They are the only Power 5 school I can find that still uses the catalog jerseys, as evidenced by the tags. I think before last year Iowa (which is an odd choice), Duke and Vandy were the only ones left. Iowa switched over last year (though in their bowl photos, they had some jerseys that didn't have flywire and the S/M/L/XL tags) and Duke this year.

I didn't know there was such a difference with just the size tags. I learned something new today. Thanks

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived