College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

The new MWC football trophy looks umm...strange? Looks pretty phallic to me

11802683_10153656972477189_5971582653651

The top of it looks like a lobster claw.

For some reason, I'm seeing a pair of pliers

Well, can't unsee that now.

IOWA HAWKEYES // KANSAS CITY CHIEFS // MINNESOTA TWINS

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

00ven12.png

Dear Mountain West,

I've already sent your invoice in the mail.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

It hasnt been officially released yet, but Eastern Illinois is getting a new logo. It's a much needed upgrade, but the new one isnt spectacular by any means, in my opinion at least. They tweaked the blue a little and black is gone. also using a light blue as an accent.

Do you know the date of the unveiling?

Nope, I've just seen the artwork, I don't know what their timeline is though.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Not only would it not be the most creative helmet in CFB if it was a first, but Syracuse wore a lid just like that last year.

This is why I don't give authorization to clickbait journos. They're all bad at their job.

While I agree with your sentiment on clickbait...

I kind of like the helmet... It's a neat use of a logo with a strange gradient on it in the first place. It's not something I'd want other teams adopting or anything like that, but its at least done pretty well.

It might just be the lighting, but the finish and/or color of the UNLV helmets looks unique somehow. I like it. I think they nailed the helmets but the uniforms are just average.

They revealed the helmets a while back. They do look great.

11045423_zpsomhlkn5p.jpeg

11045424_zpsuxfivenm.jpeg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Not only would it not be the most creative helmet in CFB if it was a first, but Syracuse wore a lid just like that last year.

This is why I don't give authorization to clickbait journos. They're all bad at their job.

I think it's implying it's the first to use Chrome like Baylor or Oregon uses. Not the Brushed Chrome from Syracuse. (Although it is hard to tell in that pic.)

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

adidas and the Pac-12 Conference ink an exclusive 3-year partnership that allows them to be the official athletic apparel and footwear provider of the conference.

Link: http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/07/29/adidas-pac-12-conference-announce-partnership/

(Odd deal, since Arizona State and UCLA are the only adidas teams in the conference.)

It's so pac 12 refs have to wear Adidas uniforms, and any other pac 12 personnel too that don't work for a particular school.

UNLV just skyrocketed to top 3 uniform in a non-BCS conference.

Good job Rebs.

I came to post that I really like those uniforms. I was afraid I was going to be the only one. I do think silver pants would make the look much better, but overall they look good.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived