buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

Cindy's new font is basically a unitalizied version of their old font.

Whatever it looks like, it's not a very good font. It fits their identity yes, but so does Serpentine for Kansas State and I think we're all glad they keep it away from football.

Is San Diego State finally going to tap into their color palette and logos and come out with what SHOULD be the best looking DI college football team out there?

Stay tuned...

Probably not, knowing how these things go.

Is San Diego State finally going to tap into their color palette and logos and come out with what SHOULD be the best looking DI college football team out there?

Stay tuned...

Probably not, knowing how these things go.

Hopefully what Athletics Tweeted out is an alternate helmet that looks like the Aztec Calendar. We'll find out tomorrow

I'm intrigued by what SDSU is unveiling tomorrow. There are so many Aztec-related elements they could incorporate into their look that would make them much more unique than they are right now.

Can someone explain to me what the box under the second "C" in Cincinnati is all about? I've always been curious.

Can someone explain to me what the box under the second "C" in Cincinnati is all about? I've always been curious.

That's their logo. You may also notice the claw marks coming off of it as well.

Another teaser from SDSU. The photo last night was the helmet. Red (looks orange) shoulder caps.

CLk6g7_UMAEN8Jj_zpsalekkqoq.jpg

Another teaser from SDSU. The photo last night was the helmet. Red (looks orange) shoulder caps.

This looks promising but we'll see. Red/black can be amazing but I think it's also one of the more difficult combos to do right. Let's hope, for once, SDSU does it right.

They better be taking advantage of this newfound creativity. They could have the best college identity in the country

Someone on the message board said that SDSU is going to have a press conference at 11:30am to show off the new home and road unis.

GoAztecs just tweeted 10am

Good job finding that, jags. This SHOULD look good. Too bad they ditched the gold a few years back. I actually like the Red/Black/Gold scheme (like Atlanta United) more than the current Red/Black.

Check this out...

The Aztec Calendar:

2000px-Aztec_calendar.svg.png

What's this?

AztecCalendar1.png

Enhance!

Aztec4.png

ILLUMINATI!

Red Aztec helmet with black fading stripe. Mach Speed template. Red shoulder caps with the Aztec patterns. Not bad