buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

CLlIfAUUsAAmfKY_zps4fusjxrz.jpg

CLlIfeGUcAAUUiJ_zpsgwvwzwk1.jpg

CLlIfSdUsAESCpG_zps6b5dqb8g.jpg

the helmet looks pretty cool

It looks great...up close. From more than 3' it'll just look like a bowling ball.

The helmet is cool... From a foot away. But from the press box or on TV, it's going to be impossible to distinguish.

(EDIT: Beaten to it by other people... Bah.)

The helmet is cool... From a foot away. But from the press box or on TV, it's going to be impossible to distinguish.

But isn't that the case for most regular sized decals?

I like these a lot, awesome element to incorporate.

CLlIfAUUsAAmfKY_zps4fusjxrz.jpg

CLlIfeGUcAAUUiJ_zpsgwvwzwk1.jpg

CLlIfSdUsAESCpG_zps6b5dqb8g.jpg

Helmet is nice. Not a fan of the serif font.

I'm usually not either but I think it really works with the Aztec identity. Amazing looking set as a whole really nice work.

It looks great...up close. From more than 3' it'll just look like a bowling ball.

Spot on analysis, very true

200.gif

But isn't that the case for most regular sized decals?

I like these a lot, awesome element to incorporate.

I've never had an issue noticing Miami's U or USC's Trojan from a distance... You might not be able to make out the fine details, but at least you know it's there.

Again, the idea is awesome... It's the way they executed it that leaves room to be desired. If half the Aztec elements were blocked in and the other half left in outlines, you would at least have a visually interesting pattern from a distance.

i think that is the point of the helmet here. to look awesome with all the fine details up close, but as you get farther away it looks like a really nice candy apple red with a black stripe. and you could say the same thing about the sleeve caps and pant stripes too.

Unlike Miami U's helmet which looks like a Bowling ball no matter where you look. ;)

Also here's a new helmet for D-III Wilington (OH)

26Z1qRXT.jpg

Another teaser from SDSU. The photo last night was the helmet. Red (looks orange) shoulder caps.

CLk6g7_UMAEN8Jj_zpsalekkqoq.jpg

Looking like we are going to get shoulder cap patterns. Thus is the trend Nike is going with this summer.

EDIT: Didn't see the picture above. shoulder cap patterns. *sigh*

I like SDSU's new look. They're limited by what they can do since they're not a top-tier Nike program, but incorporating the Aztec pattern is a nice touch.

Cincinnati has just released their under armour unis. '

CLgMOKiWoAAGL2w.jpg

For the most part it's a solid set, but those ShinStripes are killin' the overall look.

Unlike Miami U's helmet which looks like a Bowling ball no matter where you look. ;)

Also here's a new helmet for D-III Wilington (OH)

26Z1qRXT.jpg

You mean Wilmington?

Cindy's new font is basically a unitalizied version of their old font.

That's exactly what it is.

pAy03IM.png