College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goddammit, adidas can't even spell "AWAKE." It's one extra letter, you morons so don't give me this 140 character Twitter bull :censored:.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

the helmet looks pretty cool

It looks great...up close. From more than 3' it'll just look like a bowling ball.

Spot on analysis, very true

200.gif

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The helmet is cool... From a foot away. But from the press box or on TV, it's going to be impossible to distinguish.

But isn't that the case for most regular sized decals?

I like these a lot, awesome element to incorporate.

I've never had an issue noticing Miami's U or USC's Trojan from a distance... You might not be able to make out the fine details, but at least you know it's there.

Again, the idea is awesome... It's the way they executed it that leaves room to be desired. If half the Aztec elements were blocked in and the other half left in outlines, you would at least have a visually interesting pattern from a distance.

i think that is the point of the helmet here. to look awesome with all the fine details up close, but as you get farther away it looks like a really nice candy apple red with a black stripe. and you could say the same thing about the sleeve caps and pant stripes too.

It looks great...up close. From more than 3' it'll just look like a bowling ball.

Unlike Miami U's helmet which looks like a Bowling ball no matter where you look. ;)

Also here's a new helmet for D-III Wilington (OH)

26Z1qRXT.jpg

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Another teaser from SDSU. The photo last night was the helmet. Red (looks orange) shoulder caps.

CLk6g7_UMAEN8Jj_zpsalekkqoq.jpg

Looking like we are going to get shoulder cap patterns. Thus is the trend Nike is going with this summer.

EDIT: Didn't see the picture above. shoulder cap patterns. *sigh*

Unlike Miami U's helmet which looks like a Bowling ball no matter where you look. ;)

Also here's a new helmet for D-III Wilington (OH)

26Z1qRXT.jpg

You mean Wilmington?

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

Archived