College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only part holding back this uniform are the lower thigh stripes since those stripes would look so much better as full-length leg stripes. If there's one thing I dislike about Under Armour's uniform template/design tendency, it's that stupid lower thigh insert that they stick in on nearly every design.

Few items from around the country.

Tennessee Tech has a new matte helmet. They revealed a chrome style of this design last year, but looks to have worn it with a different decal.

CLshvf-VAAAnbwD_zpsljmb1pse.jpg

James Madison has updated to the Mach Speed template and will go full purple

CLsAMcuUsAEYE7b_zpspqd1gyk6.jpg

DII Colorado Mesa has switched to Under Armour

CLvGGUXUMAAp-xM_zpsqt4aicqn.jpg

The helmets look like this

CLseoHZUwAI6YNt_zpskzpfzgtu.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Better look at the helmet. man UA has done great this year

CLvCQ1CUwAA3onv.jpg

Unpopular opinion I guess, but I actually kind of like the quad stripes. They give the uniform some character. They'd be better if UA didn't use them for seemingly every one of their damn teams though.

That UU logo is awesome. Love the helmet. I'm not crazy about the number font but I suppose I understand the reasoning. I just think a traditional block font would look better with the block logo. Overall, it's a great looking uniform. White/InsertColor/White is hard to mess up and looks sharp when done right.

They should have gone with a University of Utah Utes 'UUU' just to really set it off.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

You've gotta ball like us to live like us. 8.7.15 #12thMan #teamadidas

CLq5os0UEAARSBE.jpg

"The new Texas A&M uniform features the latest in magnetic striping technology. Players can use their jersey to pay for their purchases instantly at thousands of stores, making them 27% faster than uniforms that require players to pay in cash."

You know what? Under Armour's quad stripes have grown on me. I think they're a visually distinct way to include striping on pants, one that UA's boldly claiming. Beautiful throwbacks too. Utah's such a great-looking school. (Still hope we crush them in the opener.)

Why is Adidas trying to make A&M the glamour school? Y'all just got Miami, and Manziel has been gone for a year, so this makes no sense the way they're marketing this.

I mean, Manziel brought A&M out of irrelevance. Regardless of what you think about him as a man or whether he's a flameout in the NFL or not, he's the sole reason A&M is "fire" nowadays. So I guess Adidas figures they'll run with it as long as they can. Now if only the NCAA would allow Drake to become A&M's "global ambassador", we might see a black&gold alt...

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Why is Adidas trying to make A&M the glamour school? Y'all just got Miami, and Manziel has been gone for a year, so this makes no sense the way they're marketing this.

Part of Sumlin's recruiting strategy is to sell A&M as the school with swagger. The helicopter he uses to show up at high school recruits' games isn't called the swaggercopter for nothing.

The new mach speed template is good and all for JMU, but I just pray its the same for all uniforms. Our white uniforms have been the Mizzou template, then they added the black set last year. I just don't want to see the mix and match.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Better look at the helmet. man UA has done great this year

CLvCQ1CUwAA3onv.jpg

The prodigal son returns. Utah actually retired the interlocking U's years ago because there was fear it was "diluting the brand." This despite the logo being on half the license plates and merchandise in Utah. I'm happy to see it back, even if it is only a one off.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

UA has always been terrible with pants striping. Tapered stripes, buttstripes and now quad stripes. I don't mind quad stripes, but Full stripes would work sooooooo much better. It's almost enough to ruin the design. Not enough but almost enough.

Pants could be way better but the rest of the UU throwbacks look downright fine.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Archived