College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon me for going kind of off topic here, I have followed this site for years admiring everyone's work. The reason for this post is because I have been following a member in here's website and my Kindle crashed last night losing all of my bookmarks. His website was named something like dakota helmets and he has been making all the different HELMETS for all the conference's he also made all of the bowl game helmet signatures but I can't find his website again. Any help getting me back to his site is much appreciated! Thank you in advance

Pardon me for going kind of off topic here, I have followed this site for years admiring everyone's work. The reason for this post is because I have been following a member in here's website and my Kindle crashed last night losing all of my bookmarks. His website was named something like dakota helmets and he has been making all the different HELMETS for all the conference's he also made all of the bowl game helmet signatures but I can't find his website again. Any help getting me back to his site is much appreciated! Thank you in advance

http://dakotapalmhelmets.blogspot.com

IOWA HAWKEYES // KANSAS CITY CHIEFS // MINNESOTA TWINS

Not groundbreaking, but Boise State announced that they are wearing all blue for the opener against Washington. Also, they aluded that the orange helmet is not in the rotation for this year.

What happened to the ruling about them wearing all blue on the Smurf Turf? Was that just a Mountain West thing for in-conference games, or was it an NCAA ruling?

I'm not anxious to reopen the whole "Boise gets an advantage from camouflaging themselves into the turf" argument.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Not groundbreaking, but Boise State announced that they are wearing all blue for the opener against Washington. Also, they aluded that the orange helmet is not in the rotation for this year.

What happened to the ruling about them wearing all blue on the Smurf Turf? Was that just a Mountain West thing for in-conference games, or was it an NCAA ruling?

I'm not anxious to reopen the whole "Boise gets an advantage from camouflaging themselves into the turf" argument.

After Boise St. had agreed to join the Big East (when it had a bcs spot) and had some leverage power to come back to the Mountain West, the conference decided to do away with the rule.

Archived