College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Their 3 year contract isn't up yet, but I have a source that works for Montana that says with the new coach there will be new uniforms again.

Of their new helmets, this one is my favorite.

ncaa-football-montana-wyoming-850x560.jp

And this was posted in the Concepts forum (forgive me for not remembering who) and I think it'd be a great look for them. They've done similar in the past.

rkVrHjt.png

Do you mean "new" as in after the copper/gold era, or new as in they recently got them. Because those silver helmets have been around since they switched to maroon/silver in 1996

That concept would be Djruggs fcs concept page, and yes that is a great look for montana

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baylor starting early? [ via Clintau Twitter RT }

B8FQWVcCIAAU2IP.jpg

Baylor's equipment manager confirmed this. I really like them. They're sharp.

Needs a green facemask. But definitely a good look.
Agreed. I can't even tell what color that's supposed to be.

Looks brownish in the front, grayish in the back.

If I'm not mistaken, that's riddell's "lightning" paint... it's basically the closest they can come to chrome with regular paint (the true "chrome" look costs about $800/helmet, where their "lightning" series of colors is about $20/helmet.. it's a neat look.. we have a lightning silver helmet mocked up in the eqt room

B8FQWVcCIAAU2IP.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, that's riddell's "lightning" paint... it's basically the closest they can come to chrome with regular paint (the true "chrome" look costs about $800/helmet, where their "lightning" series of colors is about $20/helmet.. it's a neat look.. we have a lightning silver helmet mocked up in the eqt room

That doesn't look like chrome at all. Which is a good thing in my book.

Texas Tech has been tweeting images like this one showing their new signees all in this black jersey:

B9AkxFCIAAAtYua_zpsdd89393e.png

The same as from the set they wore against Arkansas in 2014:

JonathanWilliamsArkansasvTexasTechevG9k8

Those uniforms (as well as the jerseys and corresponding throwback apparel) have been reeeaallly popular in Lubbock--I'm really wondering if Tech makes some sort of permanent switch to something resembling that Arkansas game look.

B8FQWVcCIAAU2IP.jpg

That doesn't look like chrome at all. Which is a good thing in my book.

It may not be lightning at all, it just looks like it.. You only get the reflective "chrome" effect when the lighting is right

Do you mean "new" as in after the copper/gold era, or new as in they recently got them. Because those silver helmets have been around since they switched to maroon/silver in 199

The silver helmet never had a white outlined script logo until 2013.

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

Would love to see Tech adopt the throwbacks full time or mixed into the regular rotation. That Arkansas game looked damn good in person.

Looked awesome on TV too. One of the best throwbacks of the year across college football (that and Duke).

Do you mean "new" as in after the copper/gold era, or new as in they recently got them. Because those silver helmets have been around since they switched to maroon/silver in 199

The silver helmet never had a white outlined script logo until 2013.

I think the white outline makes it look better. Creates a little contrast so it's not dark mark on dark helmet.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Bowling Green AD has confirmed that Bowling Green wil be wearing brown jerseys again with their return to Nike.

B9C3LitCUAA4S6N.jpg

The Cleveland Browns of the NCAA

Is that an orange chrome helmet?

I don't think they finished photoshoping the picture.

Bowling Green AD has confirmed that Bowling Green wil be wearing brown jerseys again with their return to Nike.

B9C3LitCUAA4S6N.jpg

The Cleveland Browns of the NCAA

Is the the Vikings previous font?

percy-jersey-app.jpg

Close but not quite. Vikings' numbers were still a little more rounded.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The particular shade of brown represents the iconic cesspool that is the MAC.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived