buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

even if you don't like the Arizona set at all you have to admit that they do the gradient better than anyone, it's the only part I like about their set

The gradient, to me, isn't the issue. It's the horrible looking numbers, small helmet logos and red facemasks on red helmets.

Cincinnati just released it's homecoming uniforms...

Not only celebrating homecoming, but the major renovation of Nippert Stadium and the Stadiums 100th anniversary.

COAkpYwWIAAx5ah.jpg

What is that helmet? It needs to die.

I don't care if it's an iconic whatever from campus. It looks beyond stupid.

The back of the helmet represents the monument in the stadium honoring the stadiums namesake James Gamble Nippert who was died as a result of an injury her got during a game.

13070757004_6b98092367.jpg

Cincinnati just released it's homecoming uniforms...

Not only celebrating homecoming, but the major renovation of Nippert Stadium and the Stadiums 100th anniversary.

COAkpYwWIAAx5ah.jpg

skeptical_zpsnsrfhnup.gif

This UNC-So. Carolina game looks amazing. The colors contrast perfectly.

Looks like Oregon's tweet about a uniform release was nothing but a tease for stuff the mascot will be wearing, not the football team. Such a teasing, misleading tweet on their part. I think we won't see if they got new uniforms until a few hours before their first game on Saturday.

Mechanical Details for tomorrow night's game UW game in Boise:

rvUmyED.png

I'm just gonna go ahead and say right now that North Carolina v South Carolina is/will be the best looking game of the week. Two excellent uniform designs, and the dark red and Carolina blue look great together on the field.

I'll gladly put my Irish v Texas at number 2.

Georgia Tech's new uniforms are such a downgrade over last year's set.

I think it should be noted that in the Carolina game, neither team is wear a superfluous BFBS or special one-off uniform. Both teams are in their primary team color unis.

This is how a rivalry game should be. Plain and simple.

Love the aesthetic of the Carolina battle. But I'm really diggin these white britches for Michigan. Adidas made a solid, good looking uni. Well done.

And the Utah lids are sharp.