College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOD ADIDAS STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU

Miami's nameplates are actually unreadable

COK6rPiWwAA8srl.jpg

literally just about to post to complain about miami's font. for some reason this year it looks exceptionally wonky. also agreed on how terrible oregon looks.

Is Addidas trying to make the name plate illegible

2lx6s6o.jpg

I don't have any photos right now but I was watching the Bowling Green/Tennessee game, both teams were showcasing their new Nike Mach Speed Jerseys today and I'm not sure if it was just me but both teams jerseys seemed really baggy compared to other Mach Speed jerseys, it's not to big of a deal but I thought it was a it weird. Am I the only one who noticed that?

Also I was watching the Virginia/UCLA game and boy were Virginia's helmets BADDDDDDDDDD, but UCLA's jerseys weren't as bad as I was expecting them to be, yeah there definitely needs some changes but other than the annoying sashes it wasn't that bad.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

I'm on mobile so I can't post any pics at the moment, but the new yellow Oregon helmets look pretty sharp on the field. The glossy finish is very nice, and the abbreviated silver wings are hard to make out with the straps covering the tip of them. Overall I'm a fan of how they look on the field, but I definitely agree that the wings are unnecessary and look very awkward when the straps aren't covering them.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I was at the Auburn - Louisville game. Louisville's uniforms were completely illegible from the stands. The Laser Chicken helmets didn't register at all. Looking through photos, the nameplates were extremely tiny. I like the attention to detail with going with the Old English font, but the silver on white and at that size were awful.

Auburn looked really good with the orange accessories. They really popped with the blue jerseys. When Auburn "revealed" the new template uniforms, they announced that the team would be more uniform across the board. They apparently plan to wear white accessories with the white jerseys, and can pick between orange or blue accessories with the blues. According to twitter, Auburn fans were split right down the middle. Some didn't like the contrast and thought they were too loud. Others thought it popped really well and fit the "changing for recruits without changing the uniforms" bill.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived