College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11998864_10102273421901492_2959460076489

What I find funny is the number of teams who use Miami's photo shoot from last year to show off their uniform combo for the week. OK State is another one, and I'm sure many others use this template as well:

FugBJ50U.jpeg

I mean cmon, you're (probably) working on campus with the players at your disposal, surely you can pull some of them out of the classes they don't attend to snap a couple shots for the week?

This enables you to show off all the highlights of the uniform in one picture. And it looks better than most photo shoot pictures.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Interesting that Hawaii is using the old Under Armour template with these uniforms (which the green rainbow uniforms and South Florida's Irish Rainbow jerseys are also on the old template) rather than the new template that their new home green uniforms are on.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

What I find funny is the number of teams who use Miami's photo shoot from last year to show off their uniform combo for the week. OK State is another one, and I'm sure many others use this template as well:

FugBJ50U.jpeg

I mean cmon, you're (probably) working on campus with the players at your disposal, surely you can pull some of them out of the classes they don't attend to snap a couple shots for the week?

This enables you to show off all the highlights of the uniform in one picture. And it looks better than most photo shoot pictures.

WHAT? No 3-Stripe-Life!?!??!?!?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

12002072_10102273711865402_9143208486042

Outstanding!

Edit: on second thought, I'd like to see that rainbow as a helmet stripe. Granted, that might be overkill, but white stripeless helmets paired with colored facemasks just seem cheap to me.

If they did that, then I'd want them to change the helmet logo to just a retro "UH" because yeah, that'd be rainbow overkill. In fact, that's the only issue I have with these otherwise amazing uniforms, that the rainbow balance seems perfect except for the pants, because I think the hip logo is rainbow overkill. Could they just use an enlarged retro "UH", or would that ruin historical accuracy?

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Outstanding!

Edit: on second thought, I'd like to see that rainbow as a helmet stripe. Granted, that might be overkill, but white stripeless helmets paired with colored facemasks just seem cheap to me.

I think the chargers pull off the white stripe-less with colored mask

ladainian_tomlinson_2007_11_25.jpg

But the bolts are kind of stripey in their own right. Basically, they're stripes.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Outstanding!

I think the chargers pull off the white stripe-less with colored mask

Chargers pic removed for the good of the board

But the bolts are kind of stripey in their own right. Basically, they're stripes.

My thoughts exactly.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Hawaii breaking out the road Rainbow Warriors uniforms

COkF3q2WEAAHuV6.png

Praise the Lord for a beautiful uniform!

COkF3inWUAA_vKu.png

I'm sure some idiots will say this looks gay. Even if it does look gay, I love it! It's eye-catching, cheerful, totally Hawaiian, and unique in college football. Hope they don't wear these when my Buckeyes paste them.

COkF3q2WEAAHuV6.png

COkF3inWUAA_vKu.png

I'm sure some idiots will say this looks gay. Even if it does look gay, I love it! It's eye-catching, cheerful, totally Hawaiian, and unique in college football. Hope they don't wear these when my Buckeyes paste them.

BTW, where are the home rainbows? Are they somewhere in this thread? Could someone link me to them?

FugBJ50U.jpeg

WHAT? No 3-Stripe-Life!?!??!?!?

This template was made over a year ago, thus the lack of adidas adornments.

COkF3q2WEAAHuV6.png

COkF3inWUAA_vKu.png

BTW, where are the home rainbows? Are they somewhere in this thread? Could someone link me to them?
According to UniWatch they'll be wearing these at the Shoe.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived