College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Stanford updates black alt

image_zpsrs1o6agx.jpg

Well, looks like they're finally updating from the Destroyer template. Does that just leave Oklahoma? I could see them switching after their alternates from last year.

Oklahoma and Penn State

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image_zpsrs1o6agx.jpg

Well, looks like they're finally updating from the Destroyer template. Does that just leave Oklahoma? I could see them switching after their alternates from last year.

Oklahoma and Penn State

And Kansas State too I believe??

image_zpsrs1o6agx.jpg

Oklahoma and Penn State

And Kansas State too I believe??

And I believe Iowa State as well. Although there is speculation that they could be getting new unis this season. I know in previous websites, they were talking about it, but I do not know if it is true or not.

The rest of the set

B-4rjkcUUAAMWo4.jpg

B-4rj-xUYAELSqs.jpg

B-4rkWiUIAAFtt2.jpg

I wonder how many other top level Nike schools will now move to this template.. looks like it is ready for everybody else to use now

This is now available for high school teams now too. I'd expect a few more teams to move over. I'd like to see LSU or Ole Miss move over just to see how shoulder stripes will look. They'll probably stay on their current template though. Army, Tennessee, Air Force and Colorado would be strong candidates to move over to it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I doubt that Georgia will switch over. They've shown over the last decade and a half that they are committed to having a contrasting collar, which doesn't seem possible here. The only option would be for it cut off at the seam like the new FSU sets.

The rest of the set

B-4rjkcUUAAMWo4.jpg

B-4rj-xUYAELSqs.jpg

B-4rkWiUIAAFtt2.jpg

I wonder how many other top level Nike schools will now move to this template.. looks like it is ready for everybody else to use now

Looks great. I'd love to see cardinal pants brought back into the rotation from time to time.

Does it somewhat bother anyone else when uniforms aren't, well... uniform? For instance, Stanford's cardinal and white uniforms have no outline around the numbers, but on their black uniform, the cardinal numerals have a white outline.

Since its a 3rd jersey, I don't mind it AS much as I would with the primary home and primary away uniforms... but it still irks me.

They need the outline on the black uniforms to comply with the NCAA rules on legibility. If they had black anywhere else on the cardinal and white uniforms it would make sense to have black trim on the numbers. As is, it's better without it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

In a recent conference call with season ticket holders, Colorado Buffaloes Head Coach Mike MacIntyre stated that they were hoping to unveil the new uniforms by the end of Spring. I suppose that could mean as early as at the Spring Game on Sunday, March 15 or sometime later in the Spring semester.

Speaking on this, i was trying to do some research on Colorado football and their uni history and did a google search on their uniforms. A link going directly to their website titled "CU Unveils New Football Uniforms" is the first result, takes me to a video player, but has no video, just plays some Lacrosse video. Just an interesting note that it may be sooner rather than later if that is already up

14twtbr.png

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived