College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Boise State reportedly wearing new uniform combo no one has seen before. Not very sure what it could be, seeing as we've worn black and grey already.

Ecru For Ecru Sake?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boise State reportedly wearing new uniform combo no one has seen before. Not very sure what it could be, seeing as we've worn black and grey already.

Yeah a new one i can't wait!!!!!!! :)

Okay...but I've seen too much black and gray from Boise to be excited for a new combo.

Okay...but I've seen too much black and gray from Boise to be excited for a new combo.
Orange helmet, blue jersey, black pants maybe?

Illinois going orange/white/orange this weekend against North Carolina.

Lg2bvpF.jpg

yeeeeah buddy, this is going to be a beautiful matchup! (UNC should wear blue helmies tho)

Yeah, blue helmets would have been perfect. Still an early contender for best matchup of the week. Also, I'm still trying to figure out why the middle stripe isn't white on the orange pants...

Week%203%2015%20UNC_zpsxr8aof4r.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Also, I'm still trying to figure out why the middle stripe isn't white on the orange pants...

There are a couple inconsistencies that that bug me with Illinois's uniforms. The striping on the orange pants doesn't match the orange jersey and helmet. Also the striping on the navy helmet doesn't match the navy jersey and pants.

Lg2bvpF.jpg

yeeeeah buddy, this is going to be a beautiful matchup! (UNC should wear blue helmies tho)

Yeah, blue helmets would have been perfect. Still an early contender for best matchup of the week. Also, I'm still trying to figure out why the middle stripe isn't white on the orange pants...

It's really bothering me that the helmet and pants stripes for UNC aren't the same.

Maybe all orange unis

0lXOeGc.pngfiesta%2006%2009%2014_zpsyehw2zlc.pnglFIL89P.png

Maybe all orange unis

That would be even worse.

Lg2bvpF.jpg

It's really bothering me that the helmet and pants stripes for UNC aren't the same.

Me too. It's the one flaw in an otherwise beautiful set.

I can say this since the game is done: I love the helmet Louisville wore tonight. I had the same feeling at last year's game. I don't know what it is about it, but the whole "red in light, black at night" look of it is really cool to me. Not something to wear every game, but for occasions like tonight are acceptable.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I can say this since the game is done: I love the helmet Louisville wore tonight. I had the same feeling at last year's game. I don't know what it is about it, but the whole "red in light, black at night" look of it is really cool to me. Not something to wear every game, but for occasions like tonight are acceptable.

I agree, although it felt odd to me at times.. Normally I'm a fan of one-offs (as long as there isn't a new one each week), but something felt awkward about Clemson wearing their traditional look with Louisville looking like a high school team.. I've never felt that way before (and I'm referring to the uniform as a whole, not just the helmet), but something about the situation was off to me.. Maybe I'm just getting old

Archived