College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-ac8bac9680.jpg

Utahs new field design that will debut on Oct. 10 vs Cal. It also will have a cooling system somehow...

Did they reverse the end zones on purpose?

I hate when schools do that.

They decided to go with Utes in the north endzone because of the redundancy they saw with Utah also being on the roof of their training complex on that side of the stadium.

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/2952741-155/utah-football-new-field-for-cal

3wNmdg7.jpg

Boise State reportedly wearing new uniform combo no one has seen before. Not very sure what it could be, seeing as we've worn black and grey already.

Yeah a new one i can't wait!!!!!!! :)

Okay...but I've seen too much black and gray from Boise to be excited for a new combo.
Orange helmet, blue jersey, black pants maybe?

Maybe all orange unis

That would be even worse.
Coach Harsin said the orange helmets are out of the rotation for this season, which is good because those were hideous. For what it's worth, the player had blue sleeves and white gloves. My guess B-O-W, no idea if that's been worn though.

What's Coach Harsin gonna say now?

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

"Every Day Should be Saturday" has an amazing piece poking fun at Lousiville's jersey's

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2015/9/18/9353109/dont-make-fun-of-louisville-for-being-brave

Here's some highlights.

Louisville's uniforms look like Ja Rule is the school's most generous booster.

These uniforms are rollerblading on their way to a date.

These uniforms are getting a DUI rollerblading home from the date.

These Louisville uniforms look like you're wearing the credits of a Uwe Boll vampire movie starting Snoop Dogg.

Louisville's uniforms are what a video game makes when they don't have the rights to the Atlanta Falcons uniforms but do have a Monster Energy Drink sponsorship

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Didn't Howard unveil new uniforms before the season?

Tonight they had plain white helmets, no logos at all, plain generic yoked jerseys with HOWARD across the front (not in new font...just block letters). Did something happen with their new logo package or something...or maybe they showed off new uniforms but didn't have orders in for the entire team?

Showing off new uniforms and then not having them in for the season is the most HBCU thing I've seen in a while.

I laughed at this probably harder than I should have.

HBCUs gon HBCU.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Showing off new uniforms and then not having them in for the season is the most HBCU thing I've seen in a while.

I laughed at this probably harder than I should have.

HBCUs gon HBCU.

They wore plain white shells and a fairly generic uniform against App this year as well. Even my wife said "Their uniforms aren't as loud as SC State's or NC A&T's."

It took almost 10 years, but my uniform talk has finally seeped in. :)

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived