buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

UMass in all maroon this week against Temple

CPSSq-2WsAA3fbF.jpg

For comparison, they wore their all white combination last week at Colorado:

18742478-mmmain.jpg

This is their second year of having the maroon helmet option. Their first two years in FBS, they only had a black helmet (it was as terrible as their play on the field in their first two FBS years)

Huskers in all white for Miami game. REALLY hope we don't see this combination again for the rest of the year. Red pants are far superior.

I agree 100% all white just doesn't look right to me

I wish they still wore red socks at home and white socks on the road with black cleats loved when they used to do that

Huskies in chrome gold/purple/gold today vs Utah State. State is in white/white/gray.

3f004a02-7a55-46f4-9b83-16af68b4bb6c_800

Texas tech wearing throwbacks against Arkansas

FB_IMG_1442695825223.jpg

I was going to ask if these were throwbacks or if this was their look this year -- too bad they're just alternates. They look great!

Texas tech wearing throwbacks against Arkansas

FB_IMG_1442695825223.jpg

What is with UA and undershirt stripes? Guess it brings a new meaning to "Under Armor".

Edited by MCH925

It's not anything new,it's just UA acknowledging that there's not enough space on the sleeves to put the whole design there.

It can be a good look, but not so much when so few of the players actually wear the undershirts.

Looks like Al Golden made it official he's getting fired...just a matter of when.

Wish the UW huskies would retire those gold chrome helmets. Why wear it, when they have such a beautiful gold helmet already with decades of positive history? The gold is fantastic , the frosty white is tolerable, but the chrome and black helms need to go. Could maybe go for an alternate purple one though.

Indiana wore helmets with the Indiana script from the basketball and baseball teams on them. It looked pretty good. I'd say they should keep this instead of the interlocked IU, only because it separates their look from Oklahoma's that much more.

TCU is in their purple frog skin uniforms tonight. Not a good look, IMO. The pattern isn't that noticeable but I hate those thick white collars.

Turn on channel 3 CBS.

Arguable top 5 match-up uniforms of Louisiana State and Auburn.

Um ... do you think CBS is on channel 3 everywhere?

Turn on channel 3 CBS.

Arguable top 5 match-up uniforms of Louisiana State and Auburn.

If only Auburn played up to the standards of the uni match up