College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great...let the fun begin

CPe0-ulUcAAc1nm.jpg

The Huskies are blowing the Pac-12 opener. Lets hope that Cal doesn't go white on white for this one.

We probably will or maybe we will wear the all gray jerseys.....im thinking we might actually break out that alternate helmet that was shown here...im sure there was a "beat texas and you can wear an alternate helmet" thing

You guys have grey alternates?

how does this make them dumb?

Acting like schoolgirls in front of Justin Bieber for a somewhat "trendy" alternate helmet?

Yeah, "dumb" might be a little strong. How about "sheep-like"? Look at number 99... you can see he had already planned his reaction, he was going to do that dopey "hold me back!" thing no matter what they yanked out of that box.

At this point, it all just seems rather tired and silly. Unexpected, granted, but still silly.

I'd like to see a video where they gather all of Penn State's players, pull their usual helmet out of a box and have them all go crazy.

I think Colorado is a great looking school. While I was bummed to see the stripes leave, I think overall they got something way better. Colorado's colors definitely work in the Nikefied uniforms. I would love to see something like White-White-Black or Black-Black-Silver

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

The uniform combination the Buffs are going to use this coming Saturday.

CPeED9xU8AA9OW_.jpg

As well received as this uniform has been, I just am not a fan of it. The white looks really forced. I would say add some more gold on there and it would look a lot better, maybe have a pants stripe with gold and black.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

CPe0-ulUcAAc1nm.jpg

The Huskies are blowing the Pac-12 opener. Lets hope that Cal doesn't go white on white for this one.

We probably will or maybe we will wear the all gray jerseys.....im thinking we might actually break out that alternate helmet that was shown here...im sure there was a "beat texas and you can wear an alternate helmet" thing

Yes but it's a clone of the white jersey basically.. the coach wanted to wear them in a baseball style in 2013 and we wore them twice but we have gone blue/gold or white/white for the past two years minus the byu game last year where we went blue/blue and arizona where we went gold/gold

628x471.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I'm honestly shocked by how well received this weeks CU combo is. I'm not really a fan of the white helmets with anything other than the white jersey. These are the combos I want to see or think would look good.

GBG

GBB

GWG

GWW

GWB

GSG

BBB

BWB

BWW

BSB

BSS

SSS

SBS

SWS

That is 15 combos, wear Black jerseys in all but two home games (one white jersey, one silver jersey) and white in 3 road games. (2 silver and 1 black.)

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

how does this make them dumb?
Acting like schoolgirls in front of Justin Bieber for a somewhat "trendy" alternate helmet?

Yeah, "dumb" might be a little strong. How about "sheep-like"? Look at number 99... you can see he had already planned his reaction, he was going to do that dopey "hold me back!" thing no matter what they yanked out of that box.

At this point, it all just seems rather tired and silly. Unexpected, granted, but still silly.

I'd like to see a video where they gather all of Penn State's players, pull their usual helmet out of a box and have them all go crazy.

I was actually thinking the same thing, I'm sure most of them were genuine but 1 or 2 knew the camera was on them.

RIP to the best looking gold/black uniform ever

2012-11-3-ncaa-football-colorado-4_3_rx8

Yeah seriously what the hell man.

They won a Heisman wearing these unis.

They won a national championship wearing these unis.

Not even a case of not leaving good enough alone because and irrelevant as CU has been on the field for 15 years the 80s/90s unis were gold.

CPe0-ulUcAAc1nm.jpg

They wore the grey alternates last time they played in Seattle in 2013

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

Archived