College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon St wore all orange tonight vs Stanford (and lost). They put the beaver logo on the sides of the orange helmet instead of numbers.

And there's still way too much orange and the black stripes and numbers don't stand out well enough without an accent color. All of the orange uniform components would look so much better if they added some white striping and outlining. It'd also make the orange components actually look right when they're mixed-and-matched with the black and white uniform elements.

-c36a07a2af018ae8.jpg

Oregon St wore all orange tonight vs Stanford (and lost). They put the beaver logo on the sides of the orange helmet instead of numbers.

And there's still way too much orange and the black stripes and numbers don't stand out well enough without an accent color. All of the orange uniform components would look so much better if they added some white striping and outlining. It'd also make the orange components actually look right when they're mixed-and-matched with the black and white uniform elements.

-c36a07a2af018ae8.jpg

Yeah that is definitely my least favorite combo that they wear. It's just brutal on the eyes when watching it on TV.

Those helmets for Villanova, I mean Virginia look terrible.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Not sure if it is just the lighting, but Michigan's jerseys look almost purple today.

Some of them look like they've been washed about 100 times.

My mom said they looked purple last week, when it was more a mix of overcast and sunny, and now that it's completely sunny they do like purple. Between this and the tire marks across the crotch of our basketball shorts, it seems like Adidas is burning every bridge it has with us. Good riddance.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

-c36a07a2af018ae8.jpg

Yup, they just need some white. I do like the thin metallic gold (or whatever it is) outline around the numbers. Seemed like a cool quirk to me.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Not sure if it is just the lighting, but Michigan's jerseys look almost purple today.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought it was the TV maybe but they do have a hint of purple

New script "Indiana" helmets for Indiana. https://twitter.com/hoosierfootball/status/647835577371467776 and https://twitter.com/hoosierfootball/status/647800215496486912

Archived