College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisville's new uniforms. :puke:

B_glw3rUcAA-Ow4.jpg

The removal last year of the helmet stripe, now they removed the pants stripes and replaced them with the cardinal head logo is a massive downgrade.

spacer.png

Louisville's new uniforms. :puke:

B_glw3rUcAA-Ow4.jpg

The removal last year of the helmet stripe, now they removed the pants stripes and replaced them with the cardinal head logo is a massive downgrade.

That's Petrino for you. Great offensive mind but absolutely terrible choice in uniforms.

If the cardinals on the pants were colored in I could live with that. But the jerseys are just horrid. The picture above is the best the Cardinals have looked in a long time. Soemtimes coaches are just as impressed with shiny things as teenagers are.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

To tell you the truth, these were the only Louisville uniforms I remember liking at all

tbridgewater.jpg

Those new ones are lacking something...maybe it's just the black.

As you say, it appears that Louisville has essentially eliminated black (a school color) in favor of gray. What does that say about the future of GFGS vs. BFBS?

Crop top look officially outlawed. Great news.

NCAA: Crop tops are banned

Shawn Oakman: No they aren't

NCAA: Yes, sir. No rule change.

iqs0bhqpdtz8xx8cy9la.jpg

I'll take that with a side of Grant Wistrom. Jeez, I don't think you could even graduate college in the 90s without a crop top. Look at Jared Tomich in the background, for crying out loud. They gave him a crop top but he classed it up with a tshirt underneath. I think those things were standard issue, man.

7_117621.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Here's a recruit posing with a new Oklahoma State helmet.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-08-at-2.54.59-PM.png

It's hard to make out what is on the side, other than an oversized Pistol Pete head. It almost looks incomplete; like a blank page from a coloring book.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-08-at-3.04.55-PM.png

surprised they havent chromed out the numbers on the jersey yet.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Crop top look officially outlawed. Great news.

NCAA: Crop tops are banned

Shawn Oakman: No they aren't

NCAA: Yes, sir. No rule change.

iqs0bhqpdtz8xx8cy9la.jpg

I'll take that with a side of Grant Wistrom. Jeez, I don't think you could even graduate college in the 90s without a crop top. Look at Jared Tomich in the background, for crying out loud. They gave him a crop top but he classed it up with a tshirt underneath. I think those things were standard issue, man.

7_117621.jpg

Bonus Points for protruding foam hip pads

282628-24-oct-1992-usc-linebacker-david-

ah, real Black Shirts members. The good old days.

Bonus Points for protruding foam hip pads

7_117621.jpg

282628-24-oct-1992-usc-linebacker-david-

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Here's a recruit posing with a new Oklahoma State helmet.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-08-at-2.54.59-PM.png

It's hard to make out what is on the side, other than an oversized Pistol Pete head. It almost looks incomplete; like a blank page from a coloring book.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-08-at-3.04.55-PM.png

might be a metallic stripe on there too. looks something like this

7Veub0E.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Louisville new uniforms are horrendous: chrome facemask, logo/detail on the undershirt, the oversized logo on the pants, the two color logo on the pants, and the weird stripe on the sleeves. Not to mention, the standard stuff Adidas still produces: tire treads, weird fit, poor template

Archived