buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

Incarnate Word's uniforms for this week's game at Sam Houston State. I'm all for pink accessories to support breast cancer awareness but the pink decals are way too much.

CQwK532UkAAWPed.jpg

I wish I could pay money to subscribe to this thread without all the comments and opinions.

Oh my gosh you guys Washington looks killer tonight. USC looks like their boring usual selves.

Yeah, damn opinions, amiright?

I wish I could pay money to subscribe to this thread without all the comments and opinions.

Oh my gosh you guys Washington looks killer tonight. USC looks like their boring usual selves.

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic.

Maybe Wisconsin will stop looking like Nebraska, finally. Unfortunately, they'll also probably look better since adidas is a steaming pile.

I like Washington's look in a nutshell. And sure, they were great for a few years in the 60s and then the Don James era, but they haven't lived up to a blueblood reputation deserving of plain, traditional uniforms since then.

And if all this black helps commit more highly ranked LA recruits, I'm all for it.

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic.

Or bipolar.

Washington's look isn't awful...for a team not Washington.

That was a fantastic win, but when I go back and watch highlights to relive the glory, I don't want to see black/white/black. I sure hope they don't go back to black against Oregon.

That was a fantastic win, but when I go back and watch highlights to relive the glory, I don't want to see black/white/black. I sure hope they don't go back to black against Oregon.

Wouldn't get too excited lol

That's my only complaint about chris Petersen, he lets his teams dress wild

IhDwTVj.png

If only.........

Change that helmet to gold, please. R.I.P. Purple helmets for UW.

Week%206%2015.png_zpsjnpfh3ww.jpeg

Illinois has the coolest colors in the Big 10. Love the dark blue and orange combo. And their unis are pretty sweet too.

Agreed. And while the white helmet as a stand alone product is cool, man, they wore white last year against the hawks too. as usual w Illannoy; needs more orange

oh and go hawks!

IhDwTVj.png

If only.........

Wearing school colors is so 1990...

It's sad how absolutely true this comment is.

IhDwTVj.png

If only.........

Wearing school colors is so 1990...
It's sad how absolutely true this comment is.

Sad? How about disgusting?