College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IhDwTVj.png

If only.........

Wearing school colors is so 1990...
It's sad how absolutely true this comment is.
Sad? How about disgusting?

I've seen more current uniforms that are way more disgusting than this concept!

We're not talking about this concept at all... The fact that schools have to go out and wear clown suits not even featuring their school colors to get recruits is what is disgusting.

I can't begin to explain to you how happy and relieved I am that the Badgers moved away from Adidas. Football unis won't change much at all so for the crowd that wishes UW and Nebraska would look different, don't hold your breath. As long as Alvarez is there it'll stay as is minus an alternate set or helmet here or there. And I'm 100% alright with that. Other sports I'm alright with being a little more modern and whatnot like basketball has been (this year it's pretty classy though), but football will stay traditional as long as the program is a national brand

Wisconsin looks like they should for football. Basketball's a bit too simple. I guess it's better than adidas' "Made in March."

I'd expect changes to the basketball uniform. Reminds me of when adidas announced Miami and Arizona State.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

IhDwTVj.png

If only.........

Wearing school colors is so 1990...
It's sad how absolutely true this comment is.
Sad? How about disgusting?

I've seen more current uniforms that are way more disgusting than this concept!

We're not talking about this concept at all... The fact that schools have to go out and wear clown suits not even featuring their school colors to get recruits is what is disgusting.

Hated when UW went to the purple helmets in the 90s. This doesn't look too bad though, better than the black. Looks a lot like the Vikings.

Wisconsin looks like they should for football. Basketball's a bit too simple. I guess it's better than adidas' "Made in March."

I'd expect changes to the basketball uniform. Reminds me of when adidas announced Miami and Arizona State.

I agree. I don't think any of those are official. Even though the football uni probably wont change at all I think everything shown there is just a place holder.

I agree. I don't think any of those are official. Even though the football uni probably wont change at all I think everything shown there is just a place holder.

They had the same for Notre Dame's announcement too - doubt any of those uniforms have been finalized.

Archived