College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

I like this original revo shells much better...

dillon_runs.jpg

...Than these horrid looking things

anthont-hargrove-saints-bountygate.jpg

Oh I disagree completely. The original is so dated and ugly. The rounded corners and facemask drives me nuts. The current Revo Speed looks sleek and a much better design

Agreed. The original Revo has an awkward egghead/Peyton Manning's head shape to it. The Speed is an overly busy design, but I'll take it over the Revo any day.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Vet (22 years) and one who has been to garden spots like Saudi Arabia and Iraq, I see shallow salutes like this all the time. Just not fan of yellow ribbons or yellow ribbon car decals (made in China), support the troops license plates, etc. I am all for free tickets and real appreciation (How about a job when they leave the military), but some of the ideas that find way into a uniform are silly. Fashion camouflage? Really? You wear camo when you have to. I haven't worn mine since I got out. How about a patch or something - that would be fine. Red/white/blue flag patterns wherever they can fit? Come on.

I don't want to speak for the family, or Pat Tillman. But I don't see how he would like to have his name on anyone's jersey back but his own.

I like this original revo shells much better...

dillon_runs.jpg

...Than these horrid looking things

anthont-hargrove-saints-bountygate.jpg

Oh I disagree completely. The original is so dated and ugly. The rounded corners and facemask drives me nuts. The current Revo Speed looks sleek and a much better design

Agreed. The original Revo has an awkward egghead/Peyton Manning's head shape to it. The Speed is an overly busy design, but I'll take it over the Revo any day.

Of course neither of them could hold the normal round helmets jockstrap

New Oregon pants or do they always wear something like this for pregame?

w2n0dCL.jpg}

It's a new base layer uniform thingy.

A wing design like that on the regular pants might actually look pretty good, minus the number of course.

TCU back in last year's black uniforms.

I've missed this look from TCU. Their purple chrome helmet is gorgeous.
I agree. The whole set from last year was one of the, if not the best modern unis in the country.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

That looks really nice. Also very odd to see a revo speed facemask paired with that (horrid) shell design.

Yea wow, has anyone else noticed that? The original revolution helmet with the Revo speed facemask... I didn't even know it would be possible to combine the two.

(Re: ASU Nike image)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

ASU just released their PT42 sets for the game this weekend against Oregon. Best thing Adidas has done for us so far, IMO.

5DAD74C4-D85C-4075-8781-13C46D3683F5.png

8E0C2EAA-5F0E-49CC-B45B-F6802EB45BB6.png

CC6FB72A-120C-4DB4-8914-F461FB2354AC.png

That helmet is nice but god damn those jersey's just looks so cheap. It's like they decided to put the single most generic wordmark and font on a jersey possible, then put nothing else on it design wise and called it a throwback. And then the camo undershirt just looks atrocious and mismatched. I honestly most likely would've liked these if they just hadn't put Arizona State in arial font (?) on the jereseys. That just looks so bad.

That's pretty much what the uniform looked like when Tillman played. ASU had generic Champion fonts for the wordmark and NOB.

Yeah it's almost identical to what they wore when they last went to the Rose Bowl

tillman.jpg

Oh, one more thing.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-29%20at%201.02.1

Oh wow, so their uniforms were bad then as well. My mistake.

Archived