College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, like I said before KU looked great.

ku_fbc_ou_11_t960.JPG?b8ea04f16efcb7dc07

Yeah, I actually really like this look from Kansas. I'd still prefer either the "KU" or the Jayhawk to be on both sides (I'm cool with either one), but for what it all is as a whole, this looks pretty good.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

- Minnesota in anthracite? Hideous.

- Houston would look so much better with a white outline around the numbers.

- TA&M would look so much better with a white logo and NOB

- Nebraska-Purdue, Florida-Georgia, or Ole Miss-Auburn were probably the best-looking games today. Loved each one of these match-ups.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

To DisneySports1: stop the trolling and board flooding with useless posts or you may be suspended or banned.

To everyone else: stop baiting the troll or you may also face the same punishment.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

That looks really nice. Also very odd to see a revo speed facemask paired with that (horrid) shell design.

Yea wow, has anyone else noticed that? The original revolution helmet with the Revo speed facemask... I didn't even know it would be possible to combine the two.

(Re: ASU Nike image)

Yeah. I figured that out a couple weeks ago when my high school team we played some class C school and they were so broke that instead of buying a new facemask for their busted revo's thay just repurposed old speed facemasks from their cross town school. Some dude was even wearing a revo shell with a speed 360 mask and he just taped up the top attachment parts.

My first thought ^ "why does Texas Tech have HOUSTON across their chest?"

I thought it was Oregon State. :upside:

Also check out these surprisingly nice (Although it's Adidas) uniforms for tiny Maranatha Bible College.

MBU%20vs.%20Finlandia%20BB_9-X3.jpg

Team only has about 40 players, but they look nice. :P

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

A bit late, but Utah State wore their Aggie bull logo against San Diego State...at least they looked good.

460x.jpg

I actually like the bull on the white helmet as much or better than the standard U-State, though I'd like to see how either a single or Brashier stripe would look.

Utah State going with chrome facemaks for some ungodly reason. Looks awful.

And a couple game shots...

103115-NCAA-FB-Utah-State-Aggies-quarter

5635533e289a4.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C93

Aaand another college football identity gets chipped away at, though in USU's defense the blue and white uniforms (and pants, and helmets--aside from facemasks) remain unchanged. I still have a very low tolerance for pants-leg scripts.

I've never been against chrome as long as it's relegated to either helmet stripes, logos, facemasks, or collectors helmets.

</unpopular opinions>

Oh well, Utah State's uniform changes could be worse. Much, much worse.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

My first thought ^ "why does Texas Tech have HOUSTON across their chest?"

I thought it was Oregon State. :upside:

Also check out these surprisingly nice (Although it's Adidas) uniforms for tiny Maranatha Bible College.

MBU%20vs.%20Finlandia%20BB_9-X3.jpg

Team only has about 40 players, but they look nice. :P

It that Shockweb on a non-techfit template?

Anyway.

80FmsMK.jpg

When I skipped past the highlights I thought this was San Diego State!

They started wearing these a few years back when they play on Halloween. Not a great look but the non beveled logo on the helmet is great. Wish they would go with non beveled on everything football related

Archived