buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

Anyway.

80FmsMK.jpg

When I skipped past the highlights I thought this was San Diego State!

They started wearing these a few years back when they play on Halloween. Not a great look but the non beveled logo on the helmet is great. Wish they would go with non beveled on everything football related

They wore a different black uniform that had camo red panels

7470167.jpeg

I love Michigan's jerseys. No silly template nonsense. Just a football jersey the way its supposed to be

It has great contrast between the Maize & Blue as well. No added colors like white to muddle up the identity. I wish more teams, as long as they have two good contrasting colors, would stick to duochrome.(yes, I made that up)

Ew.

E37Rbfb.jpg

Anyway, like I said before KU looked great.

ku_fbc_ou_11_t960.JPG?b8ea04f16efcb7dc07

Yeah, I actually really like this look from Kansas. I'd still prefer either the "KU" or the Jayhawk to be on both sides (I'm cool with either one), but for what it all is as a whole, this looks pretty good.

To me, that Jayhawk on the other side ruins an otherwise nice look. Not a fan of cartoons on football helmets.

From the looks of it, the Toledo Rockets will be breaking out gold jerseys for their Tuesday night game vs. Northern Illinois. I don't recall them ever wearing gold tops... Kind of excited!

From the @ToledoRockets Twitter account:

"Head to @RockysLockerUT for some gold gear. You might match the team Tuesday."

Anyway, like I said before KU looked great.

ku_fbc_ou_11_t960.JPG?b8ea04f16efcb7dc07

Yeah, I actually really like this look from Kansas. I'd still prefer either the "KU" or the Jayhawk to be on both sides (I'm cool with either one), but for what it all is as a whole, this looks pretty good.

To me, that Jayhawk on the other side ruins an otherwise nice look. Not a fan of cartoons on football helmets.

I'd be fine with it if it was on both sides of the helmet.

This asymmetrical helmet fad in college football needs to die ASAP. That photo above where it looks like two players on the same team are wearing different helmets looks ridiculous.

Ew.E37Rbfb.jpg

Look how big that Adidas logo is on the shirt and pants.

So so tacky.

Fits right in with the corporate speak - makes "inspired by the jaws of Husky Stadium" sound almost honest.

You can always count on adidas to make a bad situation even worse. Yes, let's take a Miami Nights alternate and military pandering alternate and MASH THEM UP. That's the ticket.

Ew.E37Rbfb.jpg

So so tacky.

Fits right in with the corporate speak - makes "inspired by the jaws of Husky Stadium" sound almost honest.

You can always count on adidas to make a bad situation even worse. Yes, let's take a Miami Nights alternate and military pandering alternate and MASH THEM UP. That's the ticket.

Needs more ShockWeb.

Ew.

E37Rbfb.jpg

So so tacky.

I didn't realize how big the logo on the pants were, it looks so stupid. There isn't one positive thing about this uniform.

literally can not tell what that uniform is supposed to be. they put a :censored: load of horrible filters and edits on it, seriously, what is this uniform?

"miami nights" "la nights" such a cheesy and stupid premise for a design

EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU MIAMI

"Pant stripe cuts inspired by the shape of a hurricane" :therock:

No...."the shape of hurricane." Hahaha.

Even the design of the graphic is bad. Notice the lonely orphan on the helmet and top shoulder descriptions? So very bad.

Miami made a horrible mistake by switching to Adidas. The money Adidas gave Miami should have used to stop all these dumb one-offs, illegible nameplates, and poor designs.

In a way I'm starting to get it.

Adidas is thinking why can't Miami be to us what Oregon is to the swoosh?

So here they have a team whose legacy is based on attitude and whose city is synonymous with flair.

The program itself is mired in irrelevancy, so from their point of view what's there to lose by throwing out a slew of alternates.

Like it or not the old Canes of 80s/90s aren't coming back. Just sit back and hope for better in 2016.

Ew.

E37Rbfb.jpg

An Adidas Alt uniform that has Pants Stripes? That's a new one!