College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Okay, hate all you want CCSL but, The all navy worn by my Wildcats last night is our most superior look by far, maybe Whit?navy/navy comes close, but anyways I thought we looked fantastic in our 2OT 37-30 upset over Utah, One of the best games I have ever witnessed in Arizona Stadium. Make that 4 times I've stormed the field now. :oops:

SjvbIHZ.jpg

9bcZgBt.jpg

Is this the same shot from different angles or is this guy just constantly walking around pointing to the stands? I'm guessing it's the first, but I'm really hoping it's the second.

Just two different angles, after he caught the game winning catch in 2OT

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virginia Tech has new black uniforms for their final home game. I honestly don't hate them. I just wish all the elements had a white outline to match the VT logo.

CT8Usy1UkAAgbAz.jpg

CT8Usy3U8AAJL0W.jpg

CT8Us0WUwAIkmbJ.jpg

12208258_10102361715844722_7429666297304

11040830_10102361715944522_1218598070362

Why Virginia Tech ?? So many great options Nike, But noooo y'all give Frank black like it's his funeral.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Virginia Tech has new black uniforms for their final home game. I honestly don't hate them. I just wish all the elements had a white outline to match the VT logo.

CT8Usy1UkAAgbAz.jpg

CT8Usy3U8AAJL0W.jpg

CT8Us0WUwAIkmbJ.jpg

12208258_10102361715844722_7429666297304

11040830_10102361715944522_1218598070362

Why Virginia Tech ?? So many great options Nike, But noooo y'all give Frank black like it's his funeral.

Nothing honors the school's greatest coach better than wearing a non-school color.

Oregon State wants their unis back.

Second the notion that VA Tech normal are some.of the sharpest.

I loved it when VA Tech went back to wearing the "UCLA" stripes.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I hate it in a weird way.

I hate it in a pretty standard way.

And it really is a shame they are trotting out this garbage for Beamer's last game there.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Vt should have kept these...best pro combats nike ever came out with.

Tyrod-Taylor-3013.jpg

If this uniform was maroon and the stripe/numbering pattern was orange and black I'd like it so much more.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Tyrod-Taylor-3013.jpg

If this uniform was maroon and the stripe/numbering pattern was orange and black I'd like it so much more.

I feel close to the same way, switch everything that's black to maroon instead, but without any black anywhere (so basically keep the maroon on the stripes and numbers), and it's a very good pro combat.

And I know there actually was some real reason they went with black (can't remember it off the top of my head...seems like it was military related or something), but again, thick marketingspeak doesn't make a bad choice a good one. If it's not your school color or wasn't a past school color, don't wear it.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Tyrod-Taylor-3013.jpg

I feel close to the same way, switch everything that's black to maroon instead, but without any black anywhere (so basically keep the maroon on the stripes and numbers), and it's a very good pro combat.

And I know there actually was some real reason they went with black (can't remember it off the top of my head...seems like it was military related or something), but again, thick marketingspeak doesn't make a bad choice a good one. If it's not your school color or wasn't a past school color, don't wear it.

I really loved these. I don't like bfbs but for a one off pc its ok i guess. I just wish they incorporated a little more maroon on the helmet.

And black and gray were their original colors like 100 yrs ago or something.

This would be a cool modern set if they changed all the black to maroon.

also the black jerseys theyre wearing are terrible. Unnecessary and terrible color balance.

In my opinion, the low point for VT were these...

2013-virginia-tech-gray-uniforms-620x413

I agree with DC about that being what VT should always look like, tho the Orange uni's add that one extra jersey without being over the top crazy. They just need to add a maroon outline around the numbers.

georgia-tech-virginia_hasc-1.jpg

Archived