College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once they swap the stripes for the swoosh, the Michigan all whites top 3 BCS uniform period point blank.

It looks fine with Adidas. The only complaint I have about this year's uniforms from Adidas is that the shade of blue on the home jersey is purple-ish. That, and white pants aren't Michigan.
I actually like the white pants but I think they should wear gold pants for conference games and white for non-conference games.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Once they swap the stripes for the swoosh, the Michigan all whites top 3 BCS uniform period point blank.

It looks fine with Adidas. The only complaint I have about this year's uniforms from Adidas is that the shade of blue on the home jersey is purple-ish. That, and white pants aren't Michigan.
I actually like the white pants but I think they should wear gold pants for conference games and white for non-conference games.

I'd be fine with white pants once a season as throwbacks.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

^ Those look pretty interesting if they turn out to be real. It seems to follow the trend of Oregon's recent uniform changes, with a new number font, wing design, and uniform template all encompassed in a new set. I'm always hesitant to believe leaks like that from eBay or similar sources, but all of those factors I just mentioned lead me to believe those leaks have some truth to them.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

No way, no Nike logo on the chest or shoulders, plus the stitched jerseys are usually $120, I know it's eBay but I'm not sold. I doubt there legit.

No way, no Nike logo on the chest or shoulders, plus the stitched jerseys are usually $120, I know it's eBay but I'm not sold. I doubt there legit.

There's also no small circle-R on the collar logo (rights restricted??). Those jerseys are easily fake. Look at how poorly stitched the neck triangle is on the white compared to the black jersey.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

God I hope not. Such a huge downgrade from the current set.

Also I was wrong earlier, was fooled by the promo on the OSU twitter, Beavers in all black, and damn they look good. Uniform wise, not play wise.

Archived