buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

12243209_10102364827818302_8170267065948

That literally looks like the Victor Kiam Era Patriots. Very nice.

It's close to the Patriots look, but it's not literally the same.

Once they swap the stripes for the swoosh, the Michigan all whites top 3 BCS uniform period point blank.

It looks fine with Adidas. The only complaint I have about this year's uniforms from Adidas is that the shade of blue on the home jersey is purple-ish. That, and white pants aren't Michigan.
I actually like the white pants but I think they should wear gold pants for conference games and white for non-conference games.

It looks like FSU will finally wear the black alternates.

unnamed.jpg

They're breaking out an alternate uni for Chattanooga?

Senior Day.

Once they swap the stripes for the swoosh, the Michigan all whites top 3 BCS uniform period point blank.

It looks fine with Adidas. The only complaint I have about this year's uniforms from Adidas is that the shade of blue on the home jersey is purple-ish. That, and white pants aren't Michigan.
I actually like the white pants but I think they should wear gold pants for conference games and white for non-conference games.

I'd be fine with white pants once a season as throwbacks.

^ Those look pretty interesting if they turn out to be real. It seems to follow the trend of Oregon's recent uniform changes, with a new number font, wing design, and uniform template all encompassed in a new set. I'm always hesitant to believe leaks like that from eBay or similar sources, but all of those factors I just mentioned lead me to believe those leaks have some truth to them.

Harvard / Yale right now. i love this uniform matchup

HX75hnQ.jpg

As do I! One of the best matchups in the nation in my opinion.

Michigan State wearing the alternate helmets with white jerseys. Not sure what pants.

EDIT: White pants. Ohio State in their alternate red jerseys.

So Texas A&M is wearing (new) white uniforms against Vandy, but Vandy is wearing their gray "Deep Water" alternates that forced Georgia to wear red jerseys earlier this season. This has disastrous potential.

Huskies in chrome helmets and white jerseys today in Corvallis. Don't got the pants yet.

EDIT: White pants. Cactus Bowl look. Looks nice in the sun. Oregon State in all black.

No way, no Nike logo on the chest or shoulders, plus the stitched jerseys are usually $120, I know it's eBay but I'm not sold. I doubt there legit.

KU breaking out the red jersey for the first time this season. Pairing it with blue pants and a blue helmet. I like this look, it's my favorite set that includes the red jersey.

Guess I was wrong, they wore their dark grey pants.

KU_fbc_WV_074_t960.jpg?b8ea04f16efcb7dc0

No way, no Nike logo on the chest or shoulders, plus the stitched jerseys are usually $120, I know it's eBay but I'm not sold. I doubt there legit.

There's also no small circle-R on the collar logo (rights restricted??). Those jerseys are easily fake. Look at how poorly stitched the neck triangle is on the white compared to the black jersey.

God I hope not. Such a huge downgrade from the current set.

Also I was wrong earlier, was fooled by the promo on the OSU twitter, Beavers in all black, and damn they look good. Uniform wise, not play wise.