College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

how was that vandy/a&m game allowed??

No clue and had to be worse on tv than to my own eyes. NCAA apparently has little/no color clash rules.

It wasn't THAT bad on tv. It was similar to the color difference between baseball whites and greys. A&M would have been better off in a dark uni though.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Iowa State's new coach doesn't change the uniforms. Rhoads might not have been able to get it done on the field, but his team looks so good. It'd be a shame if they change.

I think they could add a yellow helmet and lose the matte red. Incorporate the Cy logo more and de-emphasize the bad I-State logo. Yellow/cardinal/yellow was a great look for them years ago. They have so much potential with their brand, but they settled on a poor man's version of Southern Cal mixed with Florida State's old number font.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I really hope Iowa State's new coach doesn't change the uniforms. Rhoads might not have been able to get it done on the field, but his team looks so good. It'd be a shame if they change.

I'd rather see them have a more unique Identity then those USC look-a-likes

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

^^^I can't provide an explaination, but yes, the face mask fades from red to grey. I'm pretty sure KU has worn that face mask the whole season, or at least the past few games.

Personally, I think it's ugly and brings down an ok uniform set.

Kansas has played around with facemasks and decals on their helmets all season.

4wlNBTK.jpg

clFkbyq.jpg

HXFmrn3.jpg

kBJhbN3.jpg

I'll take a slightly reminiscent look that's well done over a terrible but unique set. ISU isn't perfect, but it's a very nice, coherent, and professional uniform.

I'll take a slightly reminiscent look that's well done over a terrible but unique set. ISU isn't perfect, but it's a very nice, coherent, and professional uniform.

It ought to be, since USC has been wearing it for most of the last half century. B)

New unis for the Civil War...12249642_753094994796172_65131621757256312299125_753095014796170_57420676763390212241414_753095298129475_501677770194799

I agree that it's nice to see yellow/green/yellow again. But what is that pattern on the jersey? It almost looks like camo, but it's certainly not that. Does Oregon have some sort of duck pattern I'm not aware of?

Just saw NC States Gray uniforms and I actually think they may be some of the best uniforms Adidas has put out this year. (That's not saying much, but still, this is the first time I wasn't totally offended by an Adidas uniform)

565269501b892.image.jpg

5652694e8c896.image.jpg

keyframe2.jpg

My only change i'd make would be that the Claw Stripes be changed to red not black.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

It ought to be, since USC has been wearing it for most of the last half century. B)

Hahaha.

There's enough differences where it's not identical. At least to me.

(I didn't realize my enjoyment of ISU's uniforms was an unpopular opinion. Oh well.)

New unis for the Civil War...12299125_753095014796170_574206767633902

As an Oregon fan it is certainly nice to see yellow/green/yellow again, especially for the Civil War. The colors look great and should stand out in the sun this friday, but the camo-ish pattern on the jersey is definitely not the best. I would take this any day over TCU's frogskin uniforms simply because of how beautiful the yellow/green/yellow is, but the pattern on the jersey and even the decals on the helmets are two elements that are completely unecessary. So overall I am a fan of this look just because of the colors, but am disappointed that they couldnt't have just worn the regular green jerseys with the yellow helmets and pants, and put either a green "o" or the duck on the helmet. Had they done that, it would have been the perfect mix of modern and traditional in my opinion, even more so than when they last wore yellow/green/yellow.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Just saw NC States Gray uniforms and I actually think they may be some of the best uniforms Adidas has put out this year. (That's not saying much, but still, this is the first time I wasn't totally offended by an Adidas uniform)

565269501b892.image.jpg

5652694e8c896.image.jpg

keyframe2.jpg

My only change i'd make would be that the Claw Stripes be changed to red not black.

Are you blind? Those are hideous.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

565269501b892.image.jpg

5652694e8c896.image.jpg

keyframe2.jpg

The Helmet is hideous, I'll give you that. But when you think about the trademarks of a typical bad adidas uniform, most aren't there.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

565269501b892.image.jpg

5652694e8c896.image.jpg

keyframe2.jpg

The Helmet is hideous, I'll give you that. But when you think about the trademarks of a typical bad adidas uniform, most aren't there.

Sure they are:

1. Tire treads
  2. Horrible striping on pants
  3. Horrible striping on jersey
  4. Barely readable script on front of jersey
  5. Barely readable nameplate

spacer.png

Archived