College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just like that, State will wear Red, Red, White.

orpc1k.jpg

Looks really nice. They are shooting these images using last years jersey tops, so the red jerseys are primeknit and the color difference is hardly noticeable. Really looking forward to seeing these.

Right on Que.. :flagusa:

a2BRS8U.png

Really happy Washington is going gold/purple/gold for the Apple Cup. I was worried they would wear black.

CUm8p-JUsAIN5KL.jpg

Are you a student, work at the athletic department, or is this from some social media account? I see these photos weekly but not sure where they come from! Also, I'm biased, but I love the font the Huskies use. I was really glad when they brought it back with this redesign, even with the northwest corner touch. But I think this photo is proof of how bad it is with the northwest corner on these round numbers. I don't mind it on most numbers since they come to a natural point where the triangle occurs, but 6, 8, and 9 look bad in my option as the whole number has this sleekness to it, except the upper left hand corner with its unnecessary right angle. I love the idea and the application for about 70% of the numbers, but the 3 that don't work ruin it for me.

SEAsig.png

Really happy Washington is going gold/purple/gold for the Apple Cup. I was worried they would wear black.

CUm8p-JUsAIN5KL.jpg

Are you a student, work at the athletic department, or is this from some social media account? I see these photos weekly but not sure where they come from! Also, I'm biased, but I love the font the Huskies use. I was really glad when they brought it back with this redesign, even with the northwest corner touch. But I think this photo is proof of how bad it is with the northwest corner on these round numbers. I don't mind it on most numbers since they come to a natural point where the triangle occurs, but 6, 8, and 9 look bad in my option as the whole number has this sleekness to it, except the upper left hand corner with its unnecessary right angle. I love the idea and the application for about 70% of the numbers, but the 3 that don't work ruin it for me.

I've noticed the current uniforms have been put on sale, don't know if that's just a holiday thing or if that's indication that we might see new uniforms next year!

CUm8p-JUsAIN5KL.jpg

I've noticed the current uniforms have been put on sale, don't know if that's just a holiday thing or if that's indication that we might see new uniforms next year!

Please mean we're going back to a more traditional look. Drives me crazy that UW ignores its wonderful tradition and instead tries to be "hip". A 50 year old exec wearing skinny jeans and a knit cap.

^ i feel like its been 10 years since i saw VT wear that helmet (the maroon shell i mean, i believe the white mask/stripeless shell was worn in the 80s)

I think that's the turkey feet helmet. But the helmet he's holding is tye helmet I remember when they were national title contenders. Beautiful.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

^ i feel like its been 10 years since i saw VT wear that helmet (the maroon shell i mean, i believe the white mask/stripeless shell was worn in the 80s)

I think that's the turkey feet helmet. But the helmet he's holding is tye helmet I remember when they were national title contenders. Beautiful.

The turkey feet helmet was solid white, no stripes, and worn just a few years ago. The maroon helmet with white mask was indeed last worn in the 80s (and really should have been worn last week). The national title contender years was maroon shell, maroon mask.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The turkey feet helmet was solid white, no stripes, and worn just a few years ago. The maroon helmet with white mask was indeed last worn in the 80s (and really should have been worn last week). The national title contender years was maroon shell, maroon mask.

I think we're looking at different helmets then. The turkey feet helmet is the second from the right.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

pretty cool that they are doing this. It's refreshing to see these Srs want to wear traditional helmets instead of something kewl.

http://www.gohuskies.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30200&ATCLID=210530142

CUm8p-JUsAIN5KL.jpg

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

If Virginia Tech had the same general design as Auburn, using those helmets, they'd be on point AF

They used to do that in the early 90s.

s568872814488652156_p8221_i1_w562.jpeg

I think we're looking at different helmets then. The turkey feet helmet is the second from the right.

The focus is on the maroon helmet in the guy's hands. That's what BrandMoore was talking about. You mentioned or thought it was the turkey feet helmet....? Sorry MJWalker I was confused.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived