College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go Nike, with the awful Photoshoping. The matte helmets in the promo shots are pitiful on Nike's part.

Honestly they probably proposed matte helmets and just didn't adjust the image.

and for the most part their Photoshopping looks good IMO...

BUT look at the terrible attempt at foreshortening on these numbers 1CE62B5B-243B-4E97-AAFE-011AC6571CCC.png

Way to go Nike, with the awful Photoshoping. The matte helmets in the promo shots are pitiful on Nike's part.

BUT look at the terrible attempt at foreshortening on these numbers 1CE62B5B-243B-4E97-AAFE-011AC6571CCC.png

Not too surprising, but there are rumors that Oregon will unveil new uniforms and helmets for the bowl game, which will likely serve as the template for next season's uniforms.

They did last time they played in the Alamo Bowl vs. Texas after the 2013 season. Not shocked, but 2 years seems pretty short even for them.

FWIW, I expect TCU to wear white helmets, purple jerseys and white pants.

^ Oregon essentially used the Mach speed set to bridge the gap between the speed machine set and the set which they will fully unveil next season. They are due for a completely new set, as they have used the speed machine set for the past 4 years, and the Mach speed fully for the past 2 seasons.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Why does the right side of the facemask appear to be white and the left gray?

spacer.png

^ I'm suspecting that the leaks from eBay awhile back will be the basis for the new design(s).

There was leaks from eBay? I was kind of thinking Oregon would be debuting the yellow Mach Speed uniform elements for their game against TCU. I was thinking Nike would opt for a mono purple vs mono yellow matchup, because, it's Nike.

^ I'm suspecting that the leaks from eBay awhile back will be the basis for the new design(s).

There was leaks from eBay? I was kind of thinking Oregon would be debuting the yellow Mach Speed uniform elements for their game against TCU. I was thinking Nike would opt for a mono purple vs mono yellow matchup, because, it's Nike.

There were a white jersey and a black jersey that had Oregon markings but definitely looked either fan-made or like a prototype/mock-up. I doubt Oregon continues with their current Mach Speed design since it's past due for them to do a full rebrand.

There were a white jersey and a black jersey that had Oregon markings but definitely looked either fan-made or like a prototype/mock-up. I doubt Oregon continues with their current Mach Speed design since it's past due for them to do a full rebrand.

Here they are:

White:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-DUCKS-NWT-NIKE-SEWN-JERSEY-WHITE-FOOTBALL-21-LARGE-MENS-HIGH-DOLLAR-/141831167066?hash=item2105cbdc5a:g:ebgAAOSwLzdWS-po

Black:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-DUCKS-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-NIKE-NWT-BLACK-21-SEWN-MENS-LARGE-MEN-OF-/401028642381?hash=item5d5f2b764d:g:a7IAAOSweuxWS-0K

I agree that these clearly aren't authentic and are probably either prototypes or knockoffs, but I am still suspecting that these show the basic design of the new set. The past few Oregon sets have introduced a new template, number font, and shoulder design, and if these do indeed show the design of the new set, then all three of those things would once again be true.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

They kept the red helmets as part of their identity. They wore their previous all red uniforms this season. I like the current unis over that look. Mainly because it's a little different from what everyone else wears and the scarred up helmets mimic knights helmets after combat.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived