College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Looks like Oregon is joining the Minnesota-West Virginia Stupid Number Font Club.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are those Georgia new unis?

I'm Not a mark for the SEC but half its teams have untouchable level outfits.

The 4 maroon teams drag them down but still this new bulldog uni is gonna look great on the field.

Seriously? He's just playing with his template.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Did anybody share this yet?

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-vapor-untouchable-performance-system

New Oregon uniforms

Plus Nike said they designed specifically to reduce sweat boxes.

Yes. Brandon Moore even posted mockups 3 pages back for Air Force and Washington Redskins.

Speaking of, has anyone developed a uniform template for the new uniforms yet? Not an action/player mock up, but just the uniform layout?

I haven't posted it yet, but I have been working on this one. Overall, it is a very straight forward and simple template, only thing that took some time is the mesh panels.

2vbok60.png

So y'all really do think the SEC is the NFL, huh?

(kidding, of course)

Haha, that's my oversight with the NFL shield on the pants. I was mostly playing around with the new template and forgot about that part.
The front is one solid piece. What looks like mesh is actually the pattern specific to the Pro Bowl uniforms.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

New Oregon uniforms

Yes. Brandon Moore even posted mockups 3 pages back for Air Force and Washington Redskins.

Speaking of, has anyone developed a uniform template for the new uniforms yet? Not an action/player mock up, but just the uniform layout?

I haven't posted it yet, but I have been working on this one. Overall, it is a very straight forward and simple template, only thing that took some time is the mesh panels.

2vbok60.png

(kidding, of course)

Haha, that's my oversight with the NFL shield on the pants. I was mostly playing around with the new template and forgot about that part.
The front is one solid piece. What looks like mesh is actually the pattern specific to the Pro Bowl uniforms.

This is untrue. The front is a single piece like you mentioned, but it does have a mesh lower without a seam. The mesh is just laser-cut, whereas the mesh on the back does have seams.

I'm on mobile so this is really the only pic I could find but all of the high-des Nike release photos show it. I just followed those pictures for my template.

HO15_NFB_Vapour_Untouchable_NA_AWAY_DETA

EDIT- Here is a better shot which shows both the front and rear construction- bunch of seams in the back, no seams in the front.

jv441v.jpg

New Oregon uniforms

I don't know. If the bottom part is made of the same material, I'd say the sweat boxes just got a lot bigger, as in the whole bottom half of the jersey.

New Oregon uniforms

I don't know. If the bottom part is made of the same material, I'd say the sweat boxes just got a lot bigger, as in the whole bottom half of the jersey.

The sweat box material is from two templates ago. The material used on the bottom half of these is the same material used on the latest college jerseys, which don't have a sweatbox problem.

Oh god, those are atrocious. Please let those never see the light of day.
Yet almost everyone on here loved the white version. This place is weird.
At least the white version didn't have the enlarged palmetto from the University academic logo on the back like this one unfortunately has.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

New Oregon uniforms

2vbok60.png

(kidding, of course)

This is untrue. The front is a single piece like you mentioned, but it does have a mesh lower without a seam. The mesh is just laser-cut, whereas the mesh on the back does have seams.

I'm on mobile so this is really the only pic I could find but all of the high-des Nike release photos show it. I just followed those pictures for my template.

EDIT- Here is a better shot which shows both the front and rear construction- bunch of seams in the back, no seams in the front.

Is that single layer tackle twill like Swingmans?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

New Oregon uniforms

2vbok60.png

(kidding, of course)

Do you mean screen print onto one layer then sewn on? I'm also liking that the front is one solid piece with ventilation where the Elite 51's connected. I'm thinking Michigan, North Carolina and Alabama might join Oregon in wearing this kit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

New Oregon uniforms

2vbok60.png

(kidding, of course)

Do you mean screen print onto one layer then sewn on? I'm also liking that the front is one solid piece with ventilation where the Elite 51's connected. I'm thinking Michigan, North Carolina and Alabama might join Oregon in wearing this kit.

Isn't Michigan signed with Jordan brand? Also, I would think Ohio State would be on the list to wear any new templates. They are one of Nike's marquee schools.

New Oregon uniforms

Any shot they get the Jets colors right in this new format? Hopefully they move towards the kelly green anyway...

Archived