College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can confirm that Ole Miss is wearing Powder Blue helmets in the Sugar Bowl, per Christian Robinson (Ole Miss GA) and Chris Kiffin (Ole Miss D-Line Coach) Twitter.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-21%20at%201.40.0

The only thing that worries me is the caption of the tweet, "Metallic Powder #Sugar16." Looks like we could have Metallic Powder Blue helmets for the Rebs.

The photo looks metallic, but the verdict is still out. Could be a filter.

Yea, that red stripe does look a bit metallic/chrome-ish

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

NC State going carbon fiber/red streak thing-white-black complete with laser eyed wolf accessories when they go Belking in a few days:

https://twitter.com/packfootball/status/678953166021525504

I would love to meet the person at NC State who thinks that is a good idea. Just to see how their mind works would be fascinating I bet.

You left out "punch them in the face"

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

NC State going carbon fiber/red streak thing-white-black complete with laser eyed wolf accessories when they go Belking in a few days:

I would love to meet the person at NC State who thinks that is a good idea. Just to see how their mind works would be fascinating I bet.

With a shovel.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

With a shovel.

That's rusty, so they contract tetanus and get jaw spasms

CWw6hcmWIAAtrIT.jpg

It looks weird as a helmet logo, but as a logo in general it's fantastic.

I think the symmetry of the logo makes for a better helmet decal than the regular D logo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Duke's throwbacks would have looked much better with the old "Duke" script, however, Nike probably phased it out when they unified the brand a few years back:

dspfb184420010.jpg

The jersey looks like a royal version of the 90s Cowboys navy jersey. Is that gray in the stripes?

Why does the photo say Duke vs. Rutgers when it's clearly UVA in the picture? I'm confused.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived