buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

My bet on Ole Miss is regular powder blue helmets with metallic/chrome decals.

I can confirm that Ole Miss is wearing Powder Blue helmets in the Sugar Bowl, per Christian Robinson (Ole Miss GA) and Chris Kiffin (Ole Miss D-Line Coach) Twitter.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-21%20at%201.40.0

The only thing that worries me is the caption of the tweet, "Metallic Powder #Sugar16." Looks like we could have Metallic Powder Blue helmets for the Rebs.

The photo looks metallic, but the verdict is still out. Could be a filter.

Yea, that red stripe does look a bit metallic/chrome-ish

NC State going carbon fiber/red streak thing-white-black complete with laser eyed wolf accessories when they go Belking in a few days:

https://twitter.com/packfootball/status/678953166021525504

I would love to meet the person at NC State who thinks that is a good idea. Just to see how their mind works would be fascinating I bet.

You left out "punch them in the face"

NC State going carbon fiber/red streak thing-white-black complete with laser eyed wolf accessories when they go Belking in a few days:

I would love to meet the person at NC State who thinks that is a good idea. Just to see how their mind works would be fascinating I bet.

With a shovel.

With a shovel.

That's rusty, so they contract tetanus and get jaw spasms

New Duke Helmets looks like something a high school team would wear

Those are throwback logos, though making it chrome defeats the purpose.

CWw6hcmWIAAtrIT.jpg

It looks weird as a helmet logo, but as a logo in general it's fantastic.

I think the symmetry of the logo makes for a better helmet decal than the regular D logo.

Duke's throwbacks would have looked much better with the old "Duke" script, however, Nike probably phased it out when they unified the brand a few years back:

dspfb184420010.jpg

Duke's throwbacks would have looked much better with the old "Duke" script, however, Nike probably phased it out when they unified the brand a few years back:

dspfb184420010.jpg

didn't they bring that helmet back for a game or two last season?

dspfb184420010.jpg

didn't they bring that helmet back for a game or two last season?

This^ Yea they did

dspfb184420010.jpg

The jersey looks like a royal version of the 90s Cowboys navy jersey. Is that gray in the stripes?

Why does the photo say Duke vs. Rutgers when it's clearly UVA in the picture? I'm confused.

It's a gameday program that uses a photo from the year prior, a game in which Duke was destroyed, 59-0.