College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke's throwbacks would have looked much better with the old "Duke" script, however, Nike probably phased it out when they unified the brand a few years back:

dspfb184420010.jpg

didn't they bring that helmet back for a game or two last season?

This^ Yea they did

But with gray facemasks instead of white.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Jeeze when did MTSU start looking like complete ***? That uniform font is so bad, I bet it makes the guy the guy who designed the Louisville and Miami uniforms go "Ugh"

I thought MTSU was by far the better-looking team in the Bahamas Bowl. Neither team was at their worst- MTSU didn't wear any black and WM didn't wear the "row the boat" unis.

so I saw a few plays, and I'm wondering something. Does SDSU have that intricate Aztec calendar design on their helmet? I can't tell from the couple of close up shots I saw, but I can easily understand it being hard to see though.

Jeeze when did MTSU start looking like complete ***? That uniform font is so bad, I bet it makes the guy the guy who designed the Louisville and Miami uniforms go "Ugh"

I thought MTSU was by far the better-looking team in the Bahamas Bowl. Neither team was at their worst- MTSU didn't wear any black and WM didn't wear the "row the boat" unis.

I really liked the brown WMU uniform on they had. Way better then the cheap Georgia State knockoff MTSU was using. I mean MTSU had such a great look with their older unis.

Look at this!

110910_JDW_GT-MTSU_0016.jpg

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Can't find a picture from today but are western michigans jerseys tech fit? They looked very tight but they fit over the shoulders well. I loved the Bahamas Bowl something unique and quirky I loved but boy di that grass look like crap suprised NCAA allows it.

yes SDSU is wearing their Mayan gear tonight. the best pics i can find are from the uniform release

i feel 2015 has been about the Tennessee, Colorado, and maybe Wake Forrest designs, but this is by far my favorite piece of the year. Nike took adidas and UA's lunch money with this one.

aztec.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

New-San-Diego-State-Football-Uniforms-6.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Can't find a picture from today but are western michigans jerseys tech fit? They looked very tight but they fit over the shoulders well. I loved the Bahamas Bowl something unique and quirky I loved but boy di that grass look like crap suprised NCAA allows it.

Don't think so. Looked like they were using the same piping template Mississippi State used from 09-11.

Western uses 3 different jersey styles. The tusks, Techfit and Primeknit. They really need to decide on one design. The also have 3 different number styles. It's all a bit silly.

Not every school gets 2-3 sets of uniforms from a company each year. Probably replacing one set per year.

No, those were not TechFit .. You can typically tell by looking at the location of the Adidas logo.. Those were a new sublimated design template Adidas has been pushing very recently

Archived