College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current matte gold pants (basically khaki) for FSU look awful compared to the old shiny ones. However the new matte garnet is far superior to the shiny garnet they've used in the past IMO. Agreed that white numbers outlined in gold would improve the look though

I'm fine without any color-on-color matchups (it'll always be too "Pop Warner" for me, sorry). Baylor/UNC isn't as great a matchup as it could be, but it's not as worse as it could be, either. Black helmets and pants aren't too jarring for me because Baylor's worn black in different sports for a while now. It's when they wear that weird pewterish helmet or chrome that they tick me off.

UNC pulls off all-white well. I would've liked to see white-white-Carolina blue, though.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I don't think the red 3-point line is a big indication of anything.. I mean, it's gotta be there, and with all the frog skin being in purple and black, it added a nice colorful touch.. The red's been creeping in steadily for several years now, but in this quantity, as a colorful accent rather than a primary or secondary, I really like it and think it works nicely

OT: I only tune into the non playoff bowls for background noise. How the heck are two teams from the same conference playing each other in a bowl game? Nevada vs Colorado State (Mountain West) in the Arizona Bowl. I clearly missed something.

Uniform wise the matchup is "meh"

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Alamo Bowl Endzones = Beautiful

1186077_10102419497674472_73858456233816

1916939_10102419497669482_19871308154449

this needs to happen more often. especially in Bowl games - you're only going to see this design 1 time, why not make it special? the endzone is just begging to have some art thrown at it that breaks the status quo.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived