College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

I really think Houston should have gone red helmet today. For some reason, I just don't like them in white mono (even though sometimes I'm a sucker for stormtrooper looks).

Also, is anyone else annoyed by the fact that the peach in the Peach Bowl logo is silver and not peach? Good gravy, that drives me crazy.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think Houston should have gone red helmet today. For some reason, I just don't like them in white mono (even though sometimes I'm a sucker for stormtrooper looks).

Also, is anyone else annoyed by the fact that the peach in the Peach Bowl logo is silver and not peach? Good gravy, that drives me crazy.

Right? Also, the Battlefrog Fiesta Bowl is neither the colors of a Battlefrog or a Fiesta. C'mon.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Florida State's uniform almost looks magenta. Nike did a terrible job with these uniforms. No matter what they did to tweak them, there is still nothing good about them.

It looks like their QB is going to come on with magenta/pink/fuchia ankle tape. Matches nicely with the rest of the set...

yep, Coogs just look right in the red helmet.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Florida State's uniform almost looks magenta. Nike did a terrible job with these uniforms. No matter what they did to tweak them, there is still nothing good about them.

Yup, FSU looks pretty terrible right now.

Their uniforms also look pinkish.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Houston looked worse than FSU did by a long margin. There's no room in major college football for cookie-cutter uniforms.

Hopefully Houston goes back and fixes these next season. I know they just went to these but they aren't the best look for them. They should go with Kansas State sleeve stripes. Pants need fixed as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

You mean something like this?

Peach%20Bowl%20Logo%20copy.jpg

take away the chick fil a and we got a keeper

take away the chick fil a and we got a keeper
Chick-Fil-A is the GOAT and a Georgia institution, there'd be no way in h_ll that it would stop sponsoring anything in Atlanta.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

That's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction. Just because #1 and #2 are the finalists one year doesn't mean the 8-team playoff isn't needed. The BCS was never a good answer. The BCS would not have gotten it right last year...

People still think the 68-team basketball bracket is awesome even if two #1 seeds play each other in the final.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm fine with keeping it at 4 teams. The biggest issue would be scheduling. Due to Army-Navy it would start the week after during the first Saturday of bowls. The low tier bowls would lose a lot of face time as they would move due to the 4 games being played at different times. FCS semi-finals would end up moving as well as ESPN is contracted to show them. We should enjoy the ability to discuss why the next 2 out would have done better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived