College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona State #15 has numbers that look like they're bubbling up in certain places. Has anyone seen that before from any other teams?

That's the way the jersey is stretching horizontally, but not vertically, combined with the way the heat pressed numbers are resisting the stretch.. If Adidas would use a nice twill like Nike and increase the size of each jersey so they're still tight without being stretched to the point of warping the artwork, they'd look much better

The Arkansas helmets looked pretty good in person today. The way the reds did not match was a little weird but i thought the chrome effect looked nice in person.

Also a question on the new nike template. Can the collar support collar stripes such as those the Packers use? I know that the last one (mach speed?) could not.

The Arkansas helmets looked pretty good in person today. The way the reds did not match was a little weird but i thought the chrome effect looked nice in person.

Also a question on the new nike template. Can the collar support collar stripes such as those the Packers use? I know that the last one (mach speed?) could not.

They can, but the question is whether Nike is willing to do so.. They could've sublimated stripes onto the flywire style as well, but chose not to.. The new collar width is certainly more appropriate to achieve the more traditional look though

TCU looks great in purple/purple/white, despite the frogskin pattern. Oregon isn't that bad either (mono white).

Why did designated "home teams" like Ohio State yesterday and Arkansas today wear white jerseys?

Ohio State wore white by choice.

http://m.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/m/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/122815aab.html

He's not asking if they did, he's asking why.
080ac603ae44426d433f90c8a10fd650_zpshggy
We know they wore white by choice. He was asking why they did. The article simply said they wore white while they were at "home", we know that already.
By choice is not enough "why" for you?

Antoine Dotson said it for me about your post...

3511d9767c96ce281df5a9a69f6b88ed5654af83

Arkansas looked fine for a one game thing.

Love Oregons new template. I could do without the gray sleeve caps and the wings should be subtle but not THAT subtle. Helmet looked cool aside from the terribly beveled logo.

ASU continues to use crappy combos instead of classic maroon and gold even though this is nothing new to them it still disappoints me.

PSU-UGA was one of the best looking games of bowl season. Two classic looks facing off on a Florida morning.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

TCU looks great in purple/purple/white, despite the frogskin pattern.

Yeah, it shockingly works.

The team itself, though.... ugh.

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

I guess Gary lit a fire under 'em at halftime.

Glad to be wrong, though.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

Gary's shirt was bad luck. That was the problem.

Well I found a contender for worst one-off of the year.

http://fordhamsports.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=15&image_path=/images/2015/9/19/DB4D6746.JPG(sites not letting my use image tags)

http://fordhamsports.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=15&image_path=/images/2015/9/19/DB4D7231.JPG

It's basically a terrible version of those terrible Northwestern uniforms from a few years ago.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

You were saying?

It was 31-0 at halftime.

Haha I know. That was supposed to be a positive comment given how bleak things looked. Great game by the Horned Frogs for not caving in. Would have been so easy to do so.

Well I found a contender for worst one-off of the year.

http://fordhamsports.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=15&image_path=/images/2015/9/19/DB4D6746.JPG(sites not letting my use image tags)

http://fordhamsports.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=15&image_path=/images/2015/9/19/DB4D7231.JPG

It's basically a terrible version of those terrible Northwestern uniforms from a few years ago.

that's so unbelievably terrible it's actually kinda cool.

Archived