College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the only College football teams left with current Destroyer template are Colorado, Kansas State, Michigan State, Penn State and Oklahoma.

Colorado is set to debut new uniforms this weekend or next. I can't remember the exact date.
Oklahoma is using Mach Speed now.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

New logo for Pitt? I don't think I've ever seen this update of the cursive logo

CC0BrGhWgAEO9iT.jpg

Could explain why the coach has no logo on his jacket. Perhaps they photoshopped out this logo: wrvfcu5gwma4v22cyof6.gif. The one player looks like he has the cursive font logo on his helmet

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't Pitt put the script logo on their helmet last year for a game and everyone liked it shop they switched during the season?

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

CC0BrGhWgAEO9iT.jpg

Could explain why the coach has no logo on his jacket. Perhaps they photoshopped out this logo: wrvfcu5gwma4v22cyof6.gif. The one player looks like he has the cursive font logo on his helmet

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't Pitt put the script logo on their helmet last year for a game and everyone liked it shop they switched during the season?

Yup.

GREENBEERY_zpskla8cnjb.jpg

B)

CC0BrGhWgAEO9iT.jpg

Yup.

GREENBEERY_zpskla8cnjb.jpg

B)

Lol that was a very good game

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

The story of the Pitt script is very interesting. The then-new athletic director didn't like the old colors and script, so he changed it. He was fired, then they brought him back a few years later. And now the script is back. Odd, but interesting.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Meanwhile I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't like it...

#UnpopularOpinion

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Spring games now seem to be the go-to showcases for any new uniforms, which makes a lot of sense considering it's the last time you'll see the team before they show up for the regular season.

I think it's been that way for 10 years or so now. I remember maryland unveiling their 1st ua designed set during spring.

The story of the Pitt script is very interesting. The then-new athletic director didn't like the old colors and script, so he changed it. He was fired, then they brought him back a few years later. And now the script is back. Odd, but interesting.

That's the same jackass (Steve Pederson) who, in between Pitt jobs, came to Nebraska and hired Bill Callahan.

The hilarious thing is that after he got fired at Pitt, he then got fired at Nebraska - and then Nebraska indirectly helped his firing at Pitt - again. After his revolving door of semi-felon coaches at Pitt, the icing on the cake came from a snowball effect when NU canned Pelini and hired Mike Riley. Oregon State responded by snatching Gary Andersen from Wisconsin. The Badgers in turn nabbed Paul Chryst from Pitt and Steve Pederson got re-fired that same day.

His PItt-logo tomfoolery further confirms his skill at ruining good things. Maybe he can join up with Drake or Jay-Z and run some already-bad NBA branding even further into the Earth's core, but knowing how college athletics works, he'll probably wind up at Notre Dame or Texas or someplace way awesomer than he deserves.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived