buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

The countdown is on for Colorado.

image1.png_zpsq4cl0jvl.jpeg

Honestly...why is CU teasing this? ... Cool. The swoosh is black. Nice work, Buffs. I still won't care until you give us something more.

The new Virginia Tech helmet that yes is a straight rip-off of Navy a few years back but it is just plain gorgeous!

xVTAlternate.jpg,qitok=HPfUGs5R.pagespee

I think its a great looking helmet. The colors compliment each other nicely. I also think it fits better with Virginia Tech's flying VT logo - or whatever its called. However, I would like to see a white line between the chrome orange and matte maroon to better mimic the white stroke around the VT.

The obvious issue is that the helmet is ultra-modern put the jersey and pants are ultra-traditional. It would be nice to see them update the uniforms around that helmet and have a more unique identity to match the unique color pallet, logo, and helmet.

I am incredibly excited to see another helmet utilizing matte AND chrome/gloss.

The new Virginia Tech helmet that yes is a straight rip-off of Navy a few years back but it is just plain gorgeous!

xVTAlternate.jpg,qitok=HPfUGs5R.pagespee

I think its a great looking helmet. The colors compliment each other nicely. I also think it fits better with Virginia Tech's flying VT logo - or whatever its called. However, I would like to see a white line between the chrome orange and matte maroon to better mimic the white stroke around the VT.

The obvious issue is that the helmet is ultra-modern put the jersey and pants are ultra-traditional. It would be nice to see them update the uniforms around that helmet and have a more unique identity to match the unique color pallet, logo, and helmet.

I am incredibly excited to see another helmet utilizing matte AND chrome/gloss.

I hope they don't update their jerseys for a very long time...they are beautiful.

I finally completed my review of Michigan State's new Uniform and the rating is a 8.06 out of 10:

Uniform%2BRating.PNG

The countdown is on for Colorado.

Honestly...why is CU teasing this? ... Cool. The swoosh is black. Nice work, Buffs. I still won't care until you give us something more.

It really is an outstanding commentary on the purpose of college sports uniform design nowadays.

One thing that is interesting me about that CU "teaser" is there is a lot of white there. Considering Nike's chest placement of the swoosh it definitely looks like the front of the jersey will be slightly more simple. No graphics on the chest/ upper sleeve? I'm so excited for this, none of my favorite teams have updated their look in a while.

Wow Colorado, don't spoil the whole uniform in one pic.

:lol:

I actually like when teams do this. I'm sure we'll have a decent idea of what we'll get for the unveil by the time the last picture is shown.

The shade of gold in the helmet seems a little darker to me. It looks like a deeper gold, as if it has a little bronze in it. Some of that is definitely from the difference in lighting but I'll speculate anyway. :P

FullSizeRender%201_zpsf1suwqwv.jpg

Compared to this:

CU%20CSU%20Football310-L.jpg

:lol:

I actually like when teams do this. I'm sure we'll have a decent idea of what we'll get for the unveil by the time the last picture is shown.

The shade of gold in the helmet seems a little darker to me. It looks like a deeper gold, as if it has a little bronze in it. Some of that is definitely from the difference in lighting but I'll speculate anyway. :P

FullSizeRender%201_zpsf1suwqwv.jpg

Compared to this:

CU%20CSU%20Football310-L.jpg

The horn looks longer as well..could be seeing a slight update to Ralphie

Nah, Ralphie's staying the same. The horn is the same size :)

Nothing is considerably different in the first two pics. Which means the changes won't be too radical...oratleastIhopeso

y33mlcW.jpg

New ETSU uniforms. Love em.

Shoulder stripes look good. Which company does these?

Correct me if I'm wrong but that looks like The Swoosh.

Definitely Nike.

2pqwch3.jpg

Is that an older template? I like the sleeves on these jerseys.

dp

y33mlcW.jpg

Can someone tell me why they're posing on a snowbank for this?

y33mlcW.jpg

I think it's a small hill of granite/rock.

y33mlcW.jpg

I think it's a small hill of granite/rock.

the rock represents the solid foundation the football program is built on and it's strong traditions.