buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

Looks like we have an ITC Machine with 9 degree forward font style update (customary on other CU sports apparel and jerseys) and a flywire collar.

FullSizeRender%202_zpsu0vwi1lw.jpg

Guess no Mach Speed template on Colorado new uniforms?

Yeah, Looks like more of the tailored fit in line with what North Carolina got. I think TCU and Michigan State received the Mach Speed treatment recently, right? Conspicuous by its absence in the photo is the Pac-12 Conference patch, though it might show up for games. The CU patch at the base of the collar is new, too.

Colorado is getting new uniforms AND moving to the Mountain West!

Colorado is getting new uniforms AND moving to the Mountain West!

Pshh! They'd find a way to go 1-9 in conference play. (#FireMac)

aw, I'm gonna miss these helmets:

uconn-helmet2.jpg

How many times have UConn changed their look in the past decade anyways?

Tomorrow Colorado and Oregon (for Spring game) will unveil new uniforms.

I really hope Iowa State changes its look for the upcoming season. They still are wearing the unis they first introduced in 2007, and really is totally outdated. I believe they are the only remaining Division I school that uses the original mesh jerseys instead of the Elite 51 fabric. Everybody else has updated, so the Cyclones should as well. They have been talking about getting new unis for the upcoming season, but nowhere to be found or heard.

I really hope Iowa State changes its look for the upcoming season. They still are wearing the unis they first introduced in 2007, and really is totally outdated. I believe they are the only remaining Division I school that uses the original mesh jerseys instead of the Elite 51 fabric. Everybody else has updated, so the Cyclones should as well. They have been talking about getting new unis for the upcoming season, but nowhere to be found or heard.

Why change? They look good and fit snug. They don't have to deal with crazy collars and sweatboxes. They probably do it because it looks better aestheticly. Keep it.

Oregon unveiling new jerseys really? Or just converting their old color ways to the new wing style and mache speed template?

Colorado to the Mountain West?!

Oregon unveiling new jerseys really? Or just converting their old color ways to the new wing style and mache speed template?

Oregon has new spring game jerseys every year that they give to a group of military service members after the game.

i hate modern templates. just throw some mesh on those pansies and make them play

You see I can't subscribe to this line of thinking, even as a uniform "conservative". I picture how these forums wouldn't have near as much appeal if all sports uniforms stayed the same throughout their entire history so I welcome all changes whether good or bad. Seeing how whole team brands, or supplier templates, evolve is what makes being an enthusiast all the more fun anyway.

I conpletetly agree, I've seen some really great Iowa state concepts that keep the same general look, but based off their basketball uniforms which I think looks pretty good

Looks as such:

4 helmets (Black, Gold, White, Silver)

3 jerseys (Black, White, Silver)

4 pants (Black, Gold, White, Silver)

Why change? They look good and fit snug. They don't have to deal with crazy collars and sweatboxes. They probably do it because it looks better aestheticly. Keep it.

You might be in the minority on this one. If Iowa State wants to keep the look, then why is it the fact other Division I schools decided not to keep the same look? Probably because they like and even love the new Elite 51 jerseys and its look better then they did with the old mesh jerseys. I personally started to like the fabric myself even though it took me awhile to get used to it. And as far as the "sweatboxes" are concerned, you don't hardly notice it except during the beginning of the college football season when temperatures are still warm and muggy. By October when temps start to cool off, you don't recognize them at all.

Best spring game uniforms to date for Oregon. Fantastic inclusion of military elements.

You might be in the minority on this one. If Iowa State wants to keep the look, then why is it the fact other Division I schools decided not to keep the same look? Probably because they like and even love the new Elite 51 jerseys and its look better then they did with the old mesh jerseys. I personally started to like the fabric myself even though it took me awhile to get used to it. And as far as the "sweatboxes" are concerned, you don't hardly notice it except during the beginning of the college football season when temperatures are still warm and muggy. By October when temps start to cool off, you don't recognize them at all.

Elite 51 looking better would be your opinion. The rest of the statement is basically "everyone else is doing it, so why shouldn't they?" Should they get a chrome finish helmet too since everyone is doing it?