College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Love the new Oregon uniforms. Hate the helmets.

I love the helmets because of the symbolism. "The Flying formation on the helmet celebrates veterans of all military branches and is inspired by jet formations that pay tribute to fallen soldiers"

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the helmets because of the symbolism. "The Flying formation on the helmet celebrates veterans of all military branches and is inspired by jet formations that pay tribute to fallen soldiers"

Plus the helmets look like fighter pilot helmets, which is pretty cool. Tastefully done.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Okay, well I'm an a$$hole now.

I get and respect the reason, but the graphics I just can't get into.

OHIOST.pngSF.png SF.pngSAC.png

I like where they went with the uniform details this time, especially the helmet logos. The green jersey is the better version since I've never really liked the light tan they used in previous years. You can tell that they reused the helmets from the Rose Bowl and the gray pants from the CFP National Title Game so I think we'll be seeing these as base elements in Oregon uniforms next season as they fully transition to the Mach Speed template.

Are you talking about the square logo with OHIO STATE written inside? At least since the 1980's. The O at the neck of their home jersey has been grey as well. They've had that since 2002 i believe.

These would make a good template base. Or the new Michigan State unis.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

These uniforms already are using the template from their other Mach Speed uniforms. They're even using the black and gray pants they've worn previously this past season (against Stanford and in the NCG.)

ncaa-football-stanford-oregon-850x560.jp

CFB-Playoff-Final-Oregon-2.png

Did Ohio State always have a Grey "Ohio State" logo?

You're on a website that is logo database and you have to ask? So you don't have to look, yes. Only since 1987....or 1968....depending on which one.

The website does not have the logo that I seen on ESPN earlier

Did Ohio State always have a Grey "Ohio State" logo?

You're on a website that is logo database and you have to ask? So you don't have to look, yes. Only since 1987....or 1968....depending on which one.
The website does not have the logo that I seen on ESPN earlier

Logo....or wordmark....?

Archived