College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make that a white uni and it isn't a bad look.

CGL4b6fU4AAkAsA.jpg

Make the helmet white or green instead of gray and it's a winner.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I sometimes forget if Baylor uses yellow gold or metallic gold. From what I've seen, they mostly use metallic gold now. I would really like to see them use yellow gold more often...

Football has used metallic gold for a looooong time. Baseball is yellow. Basketball and other teams have switched back and forth. It's really annoying. The school's colors are green and the yellow gold.

Yup. Colors were derived from a field of dandelions.

Dandelions-0031.jpg

They really are becoming the Oregon of the southwest. A pretty bad history with a brighter present and the useless addition(s) of non-school colors.

The grey is really the only non school color used. Baylor has always been such a cluster when it comes to using school colors that I can't ever recall them using athletic gold for football. At the same time they used it in every other sport but still switched between athletic and old gold.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7schsGR.jpg

Baylor uses yellow gold in their football end zones.

Just imagining those guys dragging that turf around and placing it during the hottest month of the year in Waco, Texas, makes me sweat. Not to mention how many layers of clothing those guys have on.

Has anyone heard if they have put in real bricks yet?

fake.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

It's so clunky for adidas to put its logo at the neck, on top of a wordmark that is already stacked. However, these are probably the best set of unis Mississippi State has had in 13 years or so.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Did you ask the equipment manager?

I asked a student manager friend of mine. He said it might've been a last minute thing for the spring game.

When I was at Auburn, the managers had a big iron press that they could add numbers or name plates to blank jerseys, or make up practice jerseys. Maybe UA gave them random fonts to play with. BTW the SEC logo is from 3-4 years ago.

Yes, once again, the team wears old game uniforms for A-Day. They wear the 75th SEC patch as well. All the jerseys they have been wearing the past few years have been pre-2011 jerseys.

Thanks for repeating what you had already stated. What I was saying is that the new logo had been used for 3 to 4 years so this was an old logo. Maybe this was confusing. If you had read others replies, you would have seen that I was just letting others know that it was an old logo not a new logo for this year, hence the BTW (or by the way). BTW isn't an attack toward you, just an add on to my post with a little extra info.

Archived