College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

It's so clunky for adidas to put its logo at the neck, on top of a wordmark that is already stacked. However, these are probably the best set of unis Mississippi State has had in 13 years or so.

Anything on that hideous TechFit template can't be the best. Personally, I'd say this has been their best uniform under Adidas:

CXxj0Qo.jpg

Not because it's particularly good, but because it's less bad than the stretched, warped crap Adidas has forced them to wear in recent years.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really are becoming the Oregon of the southwest. A pretty bad history with a brighter present and the useless addition(s) of non-school colors.

The grey is really the only non school color used. Baylor has always been such a cluster when it comes to using school colors that I can't ever recall them using athletic gold for football. At the same time they used it in every other sport but still switched between athletic and old gold.

baylor-all-black.jpg

Tennessee is doing box hunts with practice passes and other stuff. nike included.

CF8-K18WoAEhQsw.jpg

https://twitter.com/1of119

I'm just glad there are no sublimated checkers.

The orange is a nice orange, however, for the Tennessee faithful, I hope the shade of orange matches their passion for the Volunteers.

Looks like we're off to a good start.

That "119" up top could be a look at the new jersey number font...just sayin...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

They really are becoming the Oregon of the southwest. A pretty bad history with a brighter present and the useless addition(s) of non-school colors.

The grey is really the only non school color used. Baylor has always been such a cluster when it comes to using school colors that I can't ever recall them using athletic gold for football. At the same time they used it in every other sport but still switched between athletic and old gold.

baylor-all-black.jpg

Isn't black one of their secondary colors?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Northern Illinois new field design:

Not bad. Not bad at all

I am usually a sucker for state outlines at mid field/court but I think it's much more fitting a flagship school than a directional school.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Northern Illinois new field design:

niufield372.jpg

Not bad. Not bad at all

I am usually a sucker for state outlines at mid field/court but I think it's much more fitting a flagship school than a directional school.

Considering they are easily the best college football team in Illinois over the last few years and for the foreseeable future, I don't see an issue with it.

I say this as an Illini fan too...

If the name of the state is in there I'm fine with it. Now if a school like Bradley put the state outline on the field it would seem a bit out of place. But for those who don't know where Bradley is it might be a way for them to identify with the school.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Tennessee is doing box hunts with practice passes and other stuff. nike included.

CF8-K18WoAEhQsw.jpg

FWIW, the orange looks good.

There would be riots in the streets of Knoxville should they mess up the Orange. My sister went to another college down near Knoxville, and I thought we here in Columbus were nuts about the Buckeyes (no pun intended), but UT fans there take it to a whole new level, especially with Rockytop played everywhere you go at every waking moment.

CF8-K18WoAEhQsw.jpg

FWIW, the orange looks good.

There would be riots in the streets of Knoxville should they mess up the Orange. My sister went to another college down near Knoxville, and I thought we here in Columbus were nuts about the Buckeyes (no pun intended), but UT fans there take it to a whole new level, especially with Rockytop played everywhere you go at every waking moment.

As someone who lives in Knoxville and has for the last 12 years, I can tell you I've never seen a fanbase with such high expectations. Also what school were you referring too that was "down near Knoxville"?

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Archived