College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennessee posted this video as a teaser to their Nike unveal July 1. Gave a couple of hints...

1. Orange collar with the Power T on the white jersey

2. "My All" stiched inside the jersey in reference to the I will give my all for Tennessee today sign

3. White and orange cleats

4. Gray Alternates

Looks like they will have the Mach Speed template too

That article is fantastic. Kudos to that author, they hit the nail right on the head.
Except for the part where he calls that Miami concept a "masterpiece".
I thought he was referring to the 1980's Miami.

He was talking about that person's "modernization" of the 1980s unis.

It had a bad # font, too small stripes, bad color orange, not even to mention on a Nike jersey.

Tennessee posted this video as a teaser to their Nike unveal July 1. Gave a couple of hints...

4. Gray Alternates

That's odd, cause the catalog we use only had white and Orange for jerseys...

Where did u see a catalog

4. Gray Alternates

That's odd, cause the catalog we use only had white and Orange for jerseys...
Where did u see a catalog
It's what my order guy said im getting in. I work in the industry, and the company's based in Johnson city.

That article is fantastic. Kudos to that author, they hit the nail right on the head.

Great read, and 100% correct.

It's too bad adidas' aesthetics are so poor because I think adidas makes the most functionally advanced jerseys (at least in football):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWafru7GPQs

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

It's too bad adidas' aesthetics are so poor because I think adidas makes the most functionally advanced jerseys (at least in football):

Not really, they are just slightly tighter than other those from Nike and under armour, Nike has greatly improved their uniform technology over the last 3 years with the hyper cool and Mach speed templates which both have a tight form fit like adidas' tech fit but have better ventilation, and the same is true for under armour.

Looks like KU isn't finished playing around with their helmets.

I do like the chrome red with chrome yellow/gold facemask

CIshAbeUAAAUjOD.jpg

This recruiting class seems a little small.

There is maybe 2 helmets out of the entire set their that I like

Almost none of those will hit the field, so KU saves my eyes for one more year

Not really, they are just slightly tighter than other those from Nike and under armour, Nike has greatly improved their uniform technology over the last 3 years with the hyper cool and Mach speed templates which both have a tight form fit like adidas' tech fit but have better ventilation, and the same is true for under armour.

What technology has UA developed recently? Their uniform templates are the same ones they have used for several years now.. I don't know of anything UA actually does well besides marketing (which is a HUGE part of this).. I still rank UA below Adidas, although I am likely one of very few

They have updated their templates continually over the past 5 years. When it comes down to it all football uniforms are made of the same spandex like form fitting moisture wicking materials (that were first created by under armour), the only differences are ventilation which Adidas simply does not have compared to the others.

Archived