How Do I Post My Concepts?

gorams1

Uhhh

1. Make an account on photobucket

2. Upload them unto there

3. Copy and paste the hyperlink into the button that says "IMG" when you're posting it

I don't know if that's explicit enough, but that's what I do

Hope it helps ^_^

First thing you have to do is upload your files to a server...either your own or to a service that provides space for you. I personally don't know which one is best to use, but I have seen some mentioned here. Once you have your images uploaded you have to link them within your post.

First step is to use the IMG Button up top...

img.jpg

Once you do that you need to type in the address to where your image is...

enteraddress.jpg

And once that is done you should have something that looks like this within your post...

address.jpg

Hope that helps.

GoRams...Photobucket would be considered your server and is where your images would be stored. I don't use their service, but from what I have read on the board they seem pretty reliable and it is a free service.

To upload your files you will either be able to do it thourgh their site, or you will need to use an FTP application like Fetch or CuteFTP. There are a lot of free programs to use out there so check around. But I have a feeling you will be able to upload your files straight from the Photobucket site and not have to worry about using a FTP program.

Archived