BuffsFan

Logos Pixelated

Hey, I'm taking requests on logos to pixelate for you, for your signature or whatever. Note that I'm not doing this because it's hard. For example, I made this C U one http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/loganrutherford8/media/Untitled_zps0f6adecb.png.html?filters[user]=142370417&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0 (sorry my computer won't let me paste the image in the post) Also, you have the choice if you want it a little pixelated or a lot pixelated.

st louis cardinals

ok which one and would you like very pixelated or not very pixelated?

An Edmonton Oilers one would be nice.

AWESOME JOB. Thank you so doing these they look like a great videogame. Ill see if I can find some more. However I don't want to bombard you with requests. Awesome and thanks again

So I don't have any requests but I want to know why would someone want a pixelated logo?

So I don't have any requests but I want to know why would someone want a pixelated logo?

That's what I asked myself when this started but then I looked at these logos and OH MY GOD I WANT ONE PLEASE THIS IS SO GOOD

2910_virginia_commonwealth_rams-secondar

Could you pixelate this VCU Rams logo please? If so, thank you.

Idk

AWESOME JOB. Thank you so doing these they look like a great videogame. Ill see if I can find some more. However I don't want to bombard you with requests. Awesome and thanks again

No it's good I'm off school through Monday but after that it will be a little slower :smileyusa: