Logos Pixelated

BuffsFan

Are you just taking the logo and resizing them in MS Paint and posting the results? I've done pixel art before and if you are recreating these you should only see the colors used in the logos and not varying hues in random pixels. A big factor in my assumption here is the Oilers logo, a very balanced circular logo, is very lopsided, nothing is even.

My thoughts exactly. I know what real pixel art looks like, and this really looks like he just resized some logos he lifted off this site.

Are you just taking the logo and resizing them in MS Paint and posting the results? I've done pixel art before and if you are recreating these you should only see the colors used in the logos and not varying hues in random pixels. A big factor in my assumption here is the Oilers logo, a very balanced circular logo, is very lopsided, nothing is even.

My thoughts exactly. I know what real pixel art looks like, and this really looks like he just resized some logos he lifted off this site.

Yes I do that but other people seem to like them so...

So re-sizing a logo on MS Paint requires a thread and requests? Anyone can do that themselves, no need to take up space or you having to do any work - albeit minimal - to make "pixel art".

So re-sizing a logo on MS Paint requires a thread and requests? Anyone can do that themselves, no need to take up space or you having to do any work - albeit minimal - to make "pixel art".

Seriously. Dude its a good thing to have cause some people are not tech savvy like me.

K

Well, there ya go 1clkgtramg

Seriously. Dude its a good thing to have cause some people are not tech savvy like me.

K

Tech savvy? alright, well however you'd look at it. I just don't see a point in saying you are going to pixelate something when you're just effortlessly shrinking them on paint and you having to host them up photobucket for others to use when they can do that. That's just my view, maybe a few really cant use paint, I don't know. Also, biscuit's post has nothing on it.

It s

K

Tech savvy? alright, well however you'd look at it. I just don't see a point in saying you are going to pixelate something when you're just effortlessly shrinking them on paint and you having to host them up photobucket for others to use when they can do that. That's just my view, maybe a few really cant use paint, I don't know. Also, biscuit's post has nothing on it.

His was the part about being tech savvy

Archived