Arizona Lottery new Logo

Gary

Arizona Lottery has changed its logo, retiring Windfall Willie who has been their mascot for the last 30 years.

Old

635509559264568145-az-lottery-new-1.jpg

635509559264668147-lottery-new.jpg

New:

635509563325249357-new-logo.jpg

I don't really like it. The old logo had a Arizona feel. The new one just looks generic to me...

You are kidding me with this trash? When i scrolled down i thought anything would be an upgrade, but what is seperating replacing Arizona with "America" or any state? -500/10.

Speaking of this, I hate when they make each seprerate state's design looked like a conquered territory in any way, especially the blue flags. We seem to love doing this to make supporting your state laughable as this always happens.

All that matters is love, love, your love...

Terrible move. The old logo may not have been good, but the miner was pretty unique, and the flag is pretty cool. The new one is generic, AMERICA! garbage. missouri tigers is definitely right about the questionable moves in "Arizona" and the lottery script.

spacer.png

Arizona Lottery has changed its logo, retiring Windfall Willie who has been their mascot for the last 30 years.

Old

635509559264568145-az-lottery-new-1.jpg

635509559264668147-lottery-new.jpg

New:

635509563325249357-new-logo.jpg

I don't really like it. The old logo had a Arizona feel. The new one just looks generic to me...

Same here it look like Jerry Jones bought the Arizona Lottery

The old one looks like a generic brand in the grocery store. Like the Walmart version of frozen tater tots.

The new one looks like they stole the UA script, and the "Lottery" part was ripped off an old episode of Bewitched.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived