T-shirts that look like NFL jerseys?

stumpygremlin

I received a Manziel "shirsey" for Christmas, but it looks like the examples Ricky gave. A shirt that looks exactly like a jersey sounds great, but would probably reduce the sales of actual jerseys since (I'm assuming) a cotton shirt would cost less than a jersey.

Nike also made sweatshirts like the shirt above. UW had some outlines on the collar area that are missing but it's the same idea. I also saw a Marshawn Lynch Seahawks navy blue style sweatshirt the first season of the nike takeover. It was screen printed with the 24 and silver stripes on the front, name and number on the back, and green feather with the silver lines on the sleeves. It was lacking the green collar feathers if I recall correctly. I've only seen the one and would have loved to have gotten my hands on it.

uwsweatshirt_zpse749b342.jpg

I know during some of my window-shopping forays at the MLB.com shop, Lids and elsewhere, I've seen at least one Cubs tee modeled after the 80s blues, complete with the Madcub and red/white cuffs. Far as those college shirts mentioned, I know what you're talking about, I remember seeing them in an Eastbay catalog once. And I recall a commercial for that Goldbergs show where one guy was wearing a shirt based on the old Flyers orange.

While I'm thinking about it, is anyone else annoyed that MLB replicas never have regular sleeve patches?

Archived