UCI sort out. (Giant and orica)

chipper12

Thanks guys will fiddle with a few ideas but next up

Astana (Astana)

This is the kazak team in the uci and the capital is astana and the sponsor is astana so this is more of a new kit than team. Ill say little about the drugs policy but i love these guys colours so i straightened the wording on the kit and gave it a gradient.

2qxu6x3.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys will fiddle with a few ideas but next up

Astana (Astana)

This is the kazak team in the uci and the capital is astana and the sponsor is astana so this is more of a new kit than team. Ill say little about the drugs policy but i love these guys colours so i straightened the wording on the kit and gave it a gradient.

2qxu6x3.png

I have always loved the Astana kits...one of the best looking in the peloton. Hands down!

I really like the Astana kit. Double-blue works well here.

Nice thinking outside the box for BMC. Never thought of them as something other than black and red, but this works. I'd add refinement on the blue part, maybe continuing the pattern you already have in the yellow part?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Love Love Love the astana, so not a fan of that program after having my guys lose money to their dopers in more than a few UCI Continental races, but that is a beautiful kit.

Flanders... perfect

BMC. try moving the BMC logo to the left or right. It doesn't work when crossing the blue and yellow. You can get away with it on the Gold Coast if you carry the Blue as a stroke around the name. BMC just doesn't work with a stroke.

I also agree that carrying the yellow pattern onto the blue.

Solid work

Love Trek and the Gold Coast update.

I really like the orange for Lotto, as well as adding the colors of the flag, although I wonder what the jersey would look like on the shoulders since the vertical striping wouldn't meet properly on the left shoulder.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Love Trek and the Gold Coast update.

I really like the orange for Lotto, as well as adding the colors of the flag, although I wonder what the jersey would look like on the shoulders since the vertical striping wouldn't meet properly on the left shoulder.

Most of the pro teams are using raglan sleeves (not all) and that would break it up enough to make it work. However, I am a huge fan of asymmetric designs, and keeping a stripe on the same place front and back. would like to see it with the flag strip carry over to the back in line.

Brussels CC (OPQS)

The other belgium super team uses a recoloured quickstep kit that had years ago. Also similar to the kit they have now. King Cav races for them so makes them my favourite team. So did a kit for him.

ivimaf.png

10y2cz7.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Perfect update for Team NL. I love the asymmetric pattern.

Brussels is OK, a little on the safe side, although QuickStep notoriously has standard looking kits. I really like Cavendish's personal kit.

While you may not like the yellow fluo kit, I think it makes Tinkoff easily distinguishable in the peloton. I have nothing against the kit you've done, since it's in line with what they usually wear, but I would've kept the yellow (although with your BMC, that would make two yellow-blue teams).

Love love love the Giant kit. I really like sublimated patterns for bike jerseys, so this one is really good. Very nice work spicing it up.

The only change I would make is to have the m in the Movistar one.other than that it is awesome. When and who is the next one

I noticed you've been asking the same question in multiple series. Be patient. chipper doesn't need to unveil everything at once.

Nicely done on Orica. Again, I really dig the asymmetric design and the colors of the kit.

Archived