Soccer Teams Having Basketball Jerseys, (Arsenal Away added)

Thecargeek

The Reds look good here. One suggestion, though... Instead of a torch, why not use the Liver bird? Also, I heard sleeveless soccer jerseys almost became a thing a while back. The trend started in Africa, but FIFA put the skids to that when Cameroon tried having one. That same team also experimented with one-piece uniforms.

That's is awesome, I honestly wouldn't like sleeveless jerseys for soccer (football), but I mean if there are short sleeves, and long ones, why not.

As for the torch, I thought of putting the liverbird there instead, and put 96 on the top of the behind, right under the collar, but I scrapped that idea, or should I say chose it for the home jersey since I always felt that one needed to be classy, in a way.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I'm back, with the Orlando City home, and honestly I'm not very fond of it, for 2 reasons. One is that I really couldn't pick up a history behind the team since it is so young, and has recently taken fame (also because I'm not a fan of American soccer). Secondly is that I couldn't find good fonts to use for the team so if I create one, I wouldn't be able to edit as much. Also I think I should get rid of the City text, but you tell me?

I wanted to make a young and flashy design for a young team, but that couldn't happen with the beautiful royal Purple they have going on there. SO I decided to go with a classy and elegant look.

Hopefully I'll bring out a better Liverpool third and Orlando away in the next 2-4 days.OrlandoCityhomebb_zpsdd5fa634.png

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Hey guys I'm back, with the Orlando City home, and honestly I'm not very fond of it, for 2 reasons. One is that I really couldn't pick up a history behind the team since it is so young, and has recently taken fame (also because I'm not a fan of American soccer). Secondly is that I couldn't find good fonts to use for the team so if I create one, I wouldn't be able to edit as much. Also I think I should get rid of the City text, but you tell me?

I wanted to make a young and flashy design for a young team, but that couldn't happen with the beautiful royal Purple they have going on there. SO I decided to go with a classy and elegant look.

Hopefully I'll bring out a better Liverpool third and Orlando away in the next 2-4 days.OrlandoCityhomebb_zpsdd5fa634.png

Awesome job

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Awesome job

Really? Thank you.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Awesome job

Really? Thank you.
Shoot it almost looks authentic. Is San Jose and Man City comming soon

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Awesome job

Really? Thank you.
Shoot it almost looks authentic. Is San Jose and Man City comming soon

Hahaha, thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback. It honesty makes me want to do more.

As for the City and San Jose jerseys I'll try to get to them to.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I love it, very sleek looking.Perhaps you'd want to try changing the "LFC" to simply "Liverpool". One other detail I would suggest is putting the Liverbird on the shorts, and have the tribute to the 96 under the back collar. But overall, this is fantastic work, and my ideas are just my taste, because the execution is spot on. Nice to see a fellow red on these forums. YNWA!

I love it, very sleek looking.Perhaps you'd want to try changing the "LFC" to simply "Liverpool". One other detail I would suggest is putting the Liverbird on the shorts, and have the tribute to the 96 under the back collar. But overall, this is fantastic work, and my ideas are just my taste, because the execution is spot on. Nice to see a fellow red on these forums. YNWA!

Hahaha, yup thank you, everything that you suggested is going to be on the home jersey, since I feel like it needs to always be classy, I was going to put the liverbird on the shorts, and the 96 under the collar, but I took the idea to the home jersey, since I don't want the away one to look similar to it, and finally I will put the "Liverpool" on the third and home, instead of LFC, and the third will also have YNWA.

I'm glad to see another Liverpool fan on the site, thanks for your feedback always welcome.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

The Orlando City kit looks very classy. My only suggestion would be to increase the number fonts--especially on the front. No basketball jersey has a font that small (I know in high school, they must be at least 4 inches tall.)

Gotcha, I'll do it right now, and get it up as soon as possible.

Do I also increase the number on the back?

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

My latest design that I just made is the complete opposite to the Orlando City jersey, and that is the Liverpool third (alternate). When it comes to jerseys classy ones are amazing, but to me unique and crazy ones, can be even better.

This third Liverpool jersey is white with the classic turquoise and red colours of Liverpool, it pays homage to the great Liverpool Gate (You'll Never Walk Alone), and although it might be crazy, I really enjoyed making this.

Tell me your thoughts, and I'll try to make the home, Orlando away, Bayern, and NYC jerseys in the next few days. Thank you everyone for the comments and feedback.

liverpoolthirdbb_zpsddf208dc.png

This is what it is dedicated to:

Shankly_Gates.jpg

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Very nice. I immediately recognized you were emulating the gate. I don't think I would sublimate the pattern on the shorts, but good job. I don't know how a two-digit number would look on the front of the jersey, but it looks great with Gerrard's 8.

I was thinking the same thing about the two digit number, but honestly I've had this design in my head for a while, that I simply couldn't keep my hands off it.

I'll get an update tomorrow for the pattern on the shorts to not be sublimated, thanks for the feedback.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived